Secrecy Of Heart- Preview

********************************************************************

He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real identity. Yet, he tends to oversee the truth and believe in the insecurities he felt in her presence.

Unaware of her real identity, Riddhima Gupta, is a given responsibility to the 'Rai Singhania' family. She believed her mother to work in the 'Rai Singhania' mansion as a maiden since she was a little child. The generous 'Rai Singhania' family never prejudiced Riddhima from their own children. They tend to treat her with an equal amount of love and affection they showered on their children.

However, Vansh Rai Singhania, the heir of the 'Rai Singhania' family, felt abandoned and negligence by his family which infuriate jealously and intense hatred towards Riddhima. He chose to leave his hometown, Australia, and further complete his studies and graduate in the U.S, in actual fact no one knows but him to make his family know about his presence and his importance in the family circle.

After 10 years, Vansh returns home, not before becoming a heartthrob and successful business tycoon, he desires to see the same love from his family which once they used to do before the arrival of Riddhima, but as if his expectations proved him wrong, Riddhima was even more pampered in these many years...

No matter how much he despises her, he feels attracted to her. And as time passes by, he believed his life to be meaningless in her absence.

Conquer the journey of Riddhima and Vansh. Witness their hatreds and love for each other... 

***********************************************************************

Just a few words before you leave...........

Well, its my first time in Wattpad and its my first story and I am kind a nervous. Please erase this nervousness of mine through your precious votes and comments. Do tell me how you feel about the story and you'll be highly appreciated if you like informing me some of your ideas.

Thank you.

Signing off

alina anonymous.................