Not Afraid (Marshall Bruce Matthers III aka. Eminem)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln as Eminem), Instruments (Sam, Mazzy, Chunk, Clyde, Luna)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse. Futuristic, Sid-RonnieColn)

Author's Note: Again, this is a Eminem-Lincoln world. And probably the first half of the finale of this M-Rated series since I've finally put an end to Loud-Casa Music Covers (or this might be a 3 part finale). However, the Loud-Casa Group Chat will not end (Though I will rarely use Lyric Pranks and more focused on memes). At the very least, I want to give this one a proper send off until I decide to revive this series or reboot it back to the beginning.

For those who hasn't caught on, I will ask once more this question. What does Lincoln and Eminem had in common? Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

And please read AN below.

It's that time again. After a few months of not attending to this one. From those months, Lincoln was now tending to his family. His wife, Ronnie and his kids; Reina (Rainy) and Suzy, from Sid are back at home. And although they are attempting to bind their relationship together, there are some things that they argue about. One bit is that Lincoln suffered a bit of an addiction to liquor like Sid and one night, he was so drunk that Ronnie and Lincoln had an argument. Which leads to a night of fucking until they almost choked on their bodily fluids which leads to Ronnie having another baby. When Lincoln sobered up, he realized what he had done and apologized to Ronnie... which she didn't mind since they are technically still married and although Ronnie tends to be the dominant one, a change of pace wasn't harmful. Still she's mad that Lincoln is dealing with his problem over alcohol than seeking help to his true rebound, his own family. The Loud family became worried, even Sam and Luna became worried since they are planning to introduce their daughter to him as soon as she grows to know the people around her. Which is why Luna and Sid recommended him to get rehab and therapy like they did when they needed to sober up or abstain from their addiction.

It worked but it was never easy. It was a excruciating experience but it was worth since he is expecting a son (to be named after his uncle, Bobby). Sid returned to her job before, just to ensure that she doesn't freeload from her best friend's help... and to plan for Suzy as well. They are planning a mother-daughter time and to finally reconcile with the rest of the Chang family (since Adelaide deserve to know her niece).

Back at Lincoln's case, his experience on rehab gave him an idea for a next song and contacted his best friend, his musical sister Luna, and the rest of the band to prepare while he put the lyrics of the song altogether. Returning to the studio is me and the newly improved, responsible father and white-haired rapper, Lincoln Loud.

PiroBal: You sure about this?

Lincoln: I'm positive. This is for those who are suffering the same thing I did. Whether it be narcotics, alcohol, sex or others.

PiroBal: Alrighty then. And good luck with the next song.

Lincoln: I'm doing "Monster" but I still don't know who to collab with. I already prepared the lyrics for the next and this current song.

PiroBal: Okay. I hope to see your family in shipshape as well, afterall that riffraff you had to deal with.

Lincoln: Trust me, they are quite worried during my relapse and alcoholism but happy to know that I'm doing fine and soon expect to have a son. My family and Ronnie's are quite ecstatic to hear her pregnancy but kept the details of what occurred to ourselves since... it was done via hate-fuck and angry sex night.