Without Me (Eminem)

Without Me (Marshall Bruce Matthers III aka. Eminem)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln as Eminem), Instruments (Sam, Mazzy, Chunk, Clyde)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: Again, this is a Eminem-Lincoln world. But this one will be rearranged from the original Eminem Song. Why? Because this song-fiction will be a diss track or an insult against Nickelodeon/Viacom for causing the show to lose its former glory during seasons 1-3. To a point that they have to make a spin-off "The Casgrandes" just to act as cash grab and emulating Spongebob (such are "The Patrick Show", "Kamp Koral", etc.) into such failure. And also for having this show be the but of KCA's jokes. For those who hasn't caught on, I will ask once more this question. What does Lincoln and Eminem had in common? Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And please read AN below.

Lincoln: I got more songs after this! "Till I Collapse", "The Real White Rabbit", "Not Afraid", and "The Monster". But this one, I have to do!

PiroBal: Are you sure this is a wise decision? Nickelodeon/Viacom might decide to cancel this fanfic along with other fanfics of this genre.

Lincoln: Fuck them, I'd say! I've been a bat of jokes and every torture cartoon as if I'm the villain! Did they forget that I'm the main highlight!

The star of this show! The reason that "THE LOUD HOUSE" exist! All they do is make me suffer from all this thing. The fandom is a much safer place considering that they remember that I'm the main protagonist. I'm okay on giving emphasis on background and secondary characters but they have to remember that this is my show. Ronnie Anne has hers but most of it had been conquered by Carl's antics.

PiroBal: You have a point. I do hope they get better ever since Savino's banishment.

Lincoln: I'd say. It was rightful that he's fired for "not keeping it in his pants" but he was the one that kept the show going. Many other producers even gave up on this series and waved goodbye in helping after a certain episode!

PiroBal: What about some characters that had been given notice? Like from Ronnie's? I heard she was once friend of a girl named "Becky" like your sister but this girl is blonde. And she was dating a girl named "Dodge"?

Lincoln: That was good of them to represent the LGBT people but a failed attempt, nonetheless. Why? She's still a background character, easily forgettable and the fandom can manipulate into changing it. Last I heard, some idiot didn't agree and turned her into either bisexual or turning her lesbian relationship into absolute chaotic dysfunctional to subtly make it straight or whatnot. Another failed attempt but see my point on manipulating things!?

PiroBal: You're right. At least, "Lumity" cannot be manipulated that easily since they are both main protagonist. Kinda like doing a manga or anime route. If it's yuri or yaoi, stay from course and forget the background characters. Focus on the development of the story rather than the forgettable characters.

Lincoln: Exactly. Japan is 10 universes way ahead of this Western-culture tainted with corrupted Hollywood agenda. It doesn't matter if it's leftist or rightist, both are equally Nazi-Fascist anyways!

Soon the others arrived and brought Clyde with them as requested! Luna: Hey, Bro! Mr. PiroBal! Been waiting long?

Lincoln: No, we're just discussing the song. You guys came right on time.

Clyde: Well, can we see so that we have an idea of the song?

I gave the script of the lyrics and were surprised of the end.