Airplanes (Bob Hayley & Eminem)

Airplanes (by B.o.b., Hailly Williams and Eminem)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln as Eminem, Clyde as B.o.b., Luna as Hayley Williams), Instruments (Sam, Mazzy, Chunk)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Requested by: Jim McCawley Darney

Author's Note: We are once more back on the Eminem-Lincoln world (where Lincoln a hip-hop rapper that is somewhat as iconic as Eminem). In this world, Eminem songs don't exist, rather it was Lincoln that are making them. For those who hasn't caught on, I will ask once more this question. What does Lincoln and Eminem had in common? Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And please read AN below.

PiroBal: So, how are you?

Lincoln: Was that rhetorical!? I'm screwed up!

PiroBal: Did you and Ronnie have another argument? I thought you, Sid and her are okay now?

Lincoln: Oh, we're okay alright! I just, ever since this whole thing happened and Ronnie finally reconciling with Sid, things aren't the same okay.

Luna: Sorry I'm late. Is there something I missed?

PiroBal: Where's Clyde?

Luna: Oh, he will come late. Something he had to do first.

Lincoln: Lemme guess, he had an affair with someone else?

Luna: Of course you'd think that. Are you still mad!?

Lincoln: Of course I am, you all portray me as the bad guy here. I'm also a victim here!

PiroBal: Okay, now is not the time for shouting. I know it all started when Sid came to you and Ronnie's house but no need to point the blame game here.

Clyde: I'm here!

Lincoln: So Clyde, did you have an affair?

Clyde: No. But um... I was planning for a wedding and... Chloe and I are okay with a civil wedding. Not as extravagant as a church one but it'll do.

Lincoln: Chloe? Wait, what is going on, I thought it's you and Penelope?

Clyde: She had another man before and Chloe and I were once again together. Remember the time I broke up with her for Penelope? Chloe was broken back then and practiced to be a nun but... when Penelope and I broke up since she moved away to another place, I tried to come back to Chloe and well... I waited for her to finish her nunnery but she didn't continue from there since we ended up having a relationship. I was welcomed to the church.