River (Eminem & Ed Sheeran)

River (by Ed Sheeran and Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III)

Featuring: Lincoln (as main guy, & Eminem's Vocal), Ronnie (fiancee), Sid (other lover), Me/PiroBal (director, interviewer/Ed Sheeran)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: So I'm gonna make this question to know whether or not you know it. What does Eminem had in common with Lincoln Loud? Answer me in the review section but anyone who hasn't known must never peek the answer. Don't you dare cheat, unlike the current song to be used. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Interview-

PiroBal: What does love mean to you?

Lincoln: That's a hard question really. I had different meaning for it. Some are familial, then there's romantics, and some are platonic and simply friendly.

... Skip...

Ronnie: All the mushy stuff. I can't even do any of those. Or maybe I refused to be that kind of person out of fear. I used my tough girl act as a defensive thing.

... Skip...

Sid: Love is... well, love. I really don't know why but... When I feel it, I know it. I like Ronnie as my bestie but... that's like... there's a difference.

... Skip: Bedroom, Ronnie's Apartment...

Sid [angry]: I wanted to be yours whether or not she's in the question!

Lincoln [angry]: Why!? Because I'm your best friends fiance!? Sid, we took pity on you when your man abandoned you! And you'll betray her trust!?

... Skip...

Ronnie [angry]: I fvcking hate both of you! How could you do this to me you traitors?! [looks at Sid] You Puta! I trusted you! I sheltered you when you were in the gutter! This is how you repay me!? [Looks at Lincoln] And you! Either you'll vasectomize or I'll castrate you myself!

Lincoln [angry]: So it's my fault now!? Afterall, you're the one who couldn't let go of your childhood fantasy! You never shown me that you love me! All we ever did is mess around! Don't blame me if I felt no spark from the both of us!

... Skip...

Ronnie: I guess, I should have learned to let down my guard and be a woman. I didn't show him the love he deserve. He broke my heart... but I... broke him first and played the victim...

... Skip...

Lincoln: My life isn't really something of a highlight reel. Sure I'm the only brother from a family of 10 sisters. I should be one that understands girls the most but... Ronnie isn't that type of girl. I... thought that if Lori and Bobby could go the distance, we could do that too but she proved me wrong.