Venom (Eminem)

Venom (by Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III)

Featuring: Lincoln Loud (as Eminem's vocal), Me/PiroBal (director/interviewer), The Moon Goats (Luna, Sam, Mazzy, Sully - Instruments/Studio)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: So I'm gonna make this question to know whether or not you know it. What does Eminem had in common with Lincoln Loud? Answer me in the review section but anyone who hasn't known must never peek the answer. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And please read AN below.

-Interview Session-

PiroBal: I heard you've made another comic of Ace Savvy. Could you give us any insight of this new masterpiece you have created?

Lincoln: Um, this one is a bit of a collaboration with Wonder Comics and I've heard they've decided to make a movie of it so I told them, I could do some singing for the theme song. Wonder Comics did a story of an Arachnid-inspired hero and became part of a larger hero association. Now the comic is a collab with the Ace Savvy series and kinda deviate from it's prime Ace-Verse but kinda similar continuity. I've made clear that there are multiple alternatives in the Ace-Verse like how they made a Muscle Fish crossover, Ace Savvy - Murderous Joker where Joker became insane and defected from the Full House Gang, Ace Savvy - League of Ace-sassins where he got married to the female anti-hero Ace-Sassin (Ronnie Anne of a different Ace-Verse) and more.

PiroBal: So this one happens in a different Ace-Verse?

Lincoln: Yes. It did. Ace-Verse Earth-0626, The Wonder-Verse collab. This one is Ace Savvy and Tarantula Hero, Arachno are chasing a mysterious villain with similar powers with him. The trace they found are goop or slime that are from alien origin and alive, calling them Clynt-Tar or Arachno-sites. The alien needs a host that they can feed on or control over to hunt for them and usually leads to cannibalism. Arachno knew these alien foes because he was once infected by them when he was looking for his grandpa's killer. But he soon rejected them and fought the new host of the alien parasite.

PiroBal: I think I've read that one. Didn't Archno destroyed the alien with a jack-o-grenade already?

Lincoln: He did but some traces did survive and attached themselves to new host, causing them to multiply again. One even found its way to an agent but was able to control the parasite from taking over. And some mutated, and one of them returned to the previous host.

PiroBal: Ah, I see. Now this song?

Lincoln: Well, there's an upcoming movie about this. And in some Alternative Wonder-Verse, the Arachno-site Villain is the hero who will stop an evil medical organization from turning the whole planet into a world of Clynt-Tar. If the organization succeeds, all of humanity will be food for the alien while the strong will rule them in tyranny.

PiroBal: Well, now I'm eager to see the movie! But for now, here's the new song!

-Music Start-

[Intro: Lincoln]

I got a song filled with shit for the strong-willed

When the world gives you a raw deal

Sets you off 'til you scream, "Piss off! Screw you!"

When it talks to you like you don't belong

Or tells you you're in the wrong field

When something's in your mitochondrial