Mockingbird (Eminem)

Mockingbird (by Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III)

Featuring: Lincoln Loud (as Eminem's vocal), Me/PiroBal (director/interviewer), Luna and Sam (Instruments/Studio)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: So I'm gonna make this question to know whether or not you know it. What does Eminem had in common with Lincoln Loud? Answer me in the review section but anyone who hasn't known must never peek the answer. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Addendum: This takes place when Ronnie and Sid are reconciled and Ronnie accepted Luna and Sam's request of having Lincoln as donor. Not only that but, Ronnie might bare some grudge on Lincoln's "Loud Charm" but no longer go against it and accepts the inevitable. Lincoln still had his duties as a father to his children despite his unfortunate endeavors. There is a saying "No Good Deed goes unrewarded nor unpunished." Meaning, everything Lincoln do that is considered benevolent, will have good yields or unintended collateral. Kinda like Eminem's life.

-Interview Session-

Lincoln: I can't thank you enough for allowing me to have this session.

PiroBal: I read the script and lyrics. Do tell, what exactly are you conveying in such a poetic piece of verses?

Lincoln: The song is about me... a bit of my familial status, paternal status to be exact. Uh... Ronnie and Sid are reconciled and Sam had a daughter from my donation. Luna acts as surrogate mother but I'm allowed to visit and get to know the girl.

PiroBal: Sounds complicated. What else are you conveying? I saw that the love you had for your wife is... what's the word? Diminished?

Lincoln: I still love Ronnie. But somehow that love is more on mere tolerance as parents for the kids rather than of something romantic. We've accepted and forgave Sid but the scars are still there so... One thing is Sid had a tube ligation or oophorectomy? It means Sid is permanently barren unless she decides to take back her ovaries or something? Meaning even if I attempt to screw Sid, no more babies will develop. Sid and I are...

PiroBal: Mistress-Man relationship? Concubine? Friends with benefits?

Lincoln: All three, I guess. We're still friends and fucked sometimes but we also agreed to care for the kids. Well, on her part at the very least.

PiroBal: I know, I know... you said in one lyrics you're always seemed to be on the run from the paparazzi. You've became a famous rapper and comic artist! That's an impressive feat. Not that I'm against at your relationships since I digress from traditional repressiveness and abusive conservatism, but what exactly caused your so called endeavor?

Lincoln: My parents and Pop-Pop said it had something to do with genes, some kind of charm. I tend to attract... something... or someone. But they said it hasn't been active... until a year ago since the whole Sid thing. Pop-Pop said he had the same situation when he started as a Marine and seafarers had services that tends to attract attention of the opposite sex. That was until Pop-Pop said that it weakened when he met my grandmother. Then when grandma's gone, it activated again. Which helped him meet Myrtle, Pop-Pop's girlfriend and kinda new Gran-gran for us.

PiroBal: Is that one reason that you're always on the move?

Lincoln: That and my career had something to do with it.

PiroBal: What about you and Ronnie?

Lincoln: Ronnie accepted the fact that this "charm" is part of what I am. Although we still often see each other, sometimes I can't helped to feel that we're... divorced. Don't get me wrong, we're legally still married and we haven't filed any papers... yet. And hopefully it would never come to that. Legally, we're still together... but physically and sometimes, emotionally and mentally... we're like separated.