Stan (Eminem & Dido)

Stan (by Marshall Bruce "Eminem" Mathers III ft. Dido Armstrong)

Featuring: Lincoln Loud (as Eminem's vocal - Stan and Slim), Me/PiroBal (director/interviewer), Luna and Sam (Instruments/Studio), Stella Zhau (as Dido)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MMLP (Marshall Mathers/Slim Shady Loud-Verse)

Author's Note: So I'm gonna make this question to know whether or not you know it. What does Eminem had in common with Lincoln Loud? Answer me in the review section but anyone who hasn't known must never peek the answer. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Addendum: This takes place on one of Luna's tour with the Moon Goats (Sam, Sully, Mazzy, and Lincoln as temporary roadie). Not only that but the interview occurred during the time the band and the rapper is having one of those "obsessive" stalker-fan issue. Stella joined them for this recording while Ronnie and Sid got worried for their safety, knowing that an fanatical supporter is present during the band's time. I mean, if the Loud fandom wasn't enough evidence that there's too many overzealous supporters of the show, then what more!?

And please read AN below.

-Interview Session-

PiroBal: Oh boy, this is another one of those drama in this session. Your career is getting to places but some "stuff" gets in the road, isn't it?

Lincoln: I needed this therapy session since I have to get this out of my chest. I've been having... well Luna and Sam too, are being stalked.

PiroBal: So you say. And you planned to address this with Stella as a co-singer. Stalker-fan, right? Those obsessive lunatics that didn't know anything better in life.

Lincoln: Yeah, and what's worse these two fans actually committed suicide on two different time-periods.

PiroBal: And mental health issues too. No offense since I too have dealt with some shite like that. But I never went that far. Sure I was inspired some stuff but I never was obsessed with them to a point of not knowing the difference between reality and fantasy.

Lincoln: On behalf of Luna and Sam, I can safely say that they figured out what happened. This one fan was so obsessed, like she's a girl that worshiped them and sent death threats to me for being there. I dunno, she's a lesbian androphobe. She suffers a severe case of misandry (hatred for men). The authorities checked the home of the fan and saw that she was really obsessed with the band but always torn away Sully's pic or Chunk's portion... heck, even the posters of our collab, she ripped them off.

PiroBal: Yikes. What did her dad or brother did to her to make her like that?!

Lincoln: The only thing that the police found is that her dad was a drunkard and her mother suffered abuse. The mother didn't do any better because she was a druggie too. This cannot go disclosed on public but the godparent of the girl is her aunt and she witnessed the mother dying from both rape and overdose while the dad slits and bleed to death after being sober from his intoxication. Like some kind of guilty conscience came too late.

PiroBal: What about you? Your fan I mean, and not just the Moon Goats' or your collabs with them. Did you had this issue?

Lincoln: Yes. I had some songs that addressed critical issues through raps and by having an alter-ego to portray the real-life issues. Kinda like being a second persona that tackles the harsh cruelties in life but still remains a fictional character so that it wouldn't look like a biography about me. Like, I did experience some mental health issues myself and my second persona- let's call it "Slim" like the lyrics- is the one showing the result of what could have been if I didn't do anything to solve it.