29: the happy ever after

Time skip 2 days later
James' pov:
I awoke to a rustling next to me. I remembered where I had been for the past two days and my head whipped around.

"Babe?" I asked, in a hurried tone.

"Did You miss me?" He asked with a smirk in his voice.

"Let me go get poppy!" I yelled , excited that my favourite person was finally awake.

I could hear him chuckling as I ran to poppys office. I knocked the door repeatedly until she answered the door.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS, POTTER?!" She scolded

"That doesn't matter, poppy!" I said, loudly. "He's awake!" Her whole demeanour changed when I said this.

"Well why didn't you say so? Let me just patronus Minerva and we'll go and check on him" she rushed along.

We walked back over to reggie who still seemed to be laughing at me when Minnie, Sirius and Remus burst in the door.

"FINALLY! HOW DO YOU FEEL?!" Sirius screamed.

"Darling. He just woke up, maybe we shouldn't be so loud." Remus said to his boyfriend

"Nawh you all missed me, what a bunch of knobs you are." Regulus said, giggling.

"Oh indeed you are awake, and seeming like yourself, might I add." Poppy laughed.

Time skip~

regulus's pov
I was finally let out once I had gotten enough strength back and me and James decided this stupid fight had gone on for more than long enough so he decided to take me out for a date night.

"I love you, baby, have fun with uncle padfoot and moony" James told Paris-Marie as we were leaving

"Where are we off to?" I Asked as we were getting into his red truck.

We ended up on a field. The field behind his parents house. Where we had our first proper date. We sat under the same tree as last time tho this time James didn't have his music.. or so I thought.

All of a sudden "love grows (where my rosemary goes)" started playing and we got up and danced

"But love grows where my rosemary goes and nobody knows like me" he sang as he made direct eye contact with me the whole time.

"I love you so much, you little git" I said to him quietly

A/N I hate to be the one to say it but, this is the end of this story about our favourite gay wizards, my friends :) I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it :)