part 18: the fire.

Regulus' pov:
I walked into our quarters and heard james singing 'we didnt start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning.'

'What did you 2 do? I was gone for 45 minutes!'

'Regulus. Problem there no is not.' He said.

'Theres a problem? GO GO GO!' remus asked, walking in, seeing the fire and leaving.

(Tubbo and technoblade reference right there. Please tell me you understand it😅😅)

'What did you 2 do?!' I yelled.

'Ummm... fire?' Sirius asked.

I chucked a bottle of water at the fire and it dies down. I threw one more bottle and it was completely gone.

'Right, who's gonna tell me what happened?' I asked in my scary, serious tone.

'Ummm.. so basically, we were lighting a candle, as you can see, and james over here put a lit match on the counter, forgetting to blow it out.' Sirius explained.

'And you didnt tell him what he was doing? Honestly I worry for you two. You're both gonna be parents and cant even remember to blow out a match before putting it down. Might I suggest that next time you use a lighter?' I said, frustrated. 'I'm going to bed.'

'We'll all be there in a bit.' Sirius told me.

'Nope. James is sorting out the extra room for you, remus and peter.' I told him.

'Ohhh. But why?' He pouted.

'Well, because you cant be babied if you're gonna have your own baby.'

'Fine.' He said, crossing his arms and stomping his feet.

Time skip to the great hall after Sirius told mama potter about remus being preggers🙃

We were all sat at gryffindor table, (Sev and luci are here too) When we saw mrs potters owl fly in with a red envelope.

'Oh shit-' luci started.

'Look, Sirius has-' sev added.

'A howler.' I added laughing.

He opened it and it immediately started yelling.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING, SIRIUS ORION BLACK?! GETTING REMUS PREGNANT?! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU AFTER WHAT JAMES HAD DONE GETTING YOUR BROTHER PREGNANT?! NOW IM GOING TO HAVE TWO GRAND CHILDREN FROM MY TWO 17 YEAR OLD BOYS?! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED, SIRIUS BLACK! oh and regulus, dear, how did the appointment go the other day? Write to me and tell me. ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE, SIRIUS!

And with that it exploded. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Sirius was horrified. Remus was looking down, ashamed. Luci and sev were looking at each other not knowing what to do. james and peter were just clueless as to what just happened.

'So I think.... mums not too pleased?' James asked.

'Well no-' sev started

'shit sherlock-' I added

'Whens your next case?' Luci finished.

'Okay so like, do you guys do that all the time or can you finish your own sentences?' Peter asked.

'You've been hanging out-' I started

'With us long enough-' luci added.

'To know we always-' sev put in.

'Do this. We've gotten used to it.' We all said, together.

'I'm not convinced that you're not mind readers.' James said.

'Um.. guys, mums mad at me. I think I have a bigger issue than my brother and his mates being mind readers.' Sirius said.

'She'll come around you know as soon as you start going to appointments she'll want to hear all about it and all will be forgotten.' James said, brushing it off.

'That's true.' Siri said. 

A/N it's a short update but I'm running out of ideas for chapters anyone know what I could do?

(11th February 2021)