part 17: marauders at midnight

Regulus' pov:
Me and james were getting ready to go to sleep after my friends left. We were just about to step into bed when remus, peter and Sirius walked in.

'Yes?' I asked

'We cant sleep alone. We here to stay with you guys.' Sirius said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

'Fine.' I said to the 3 in the doorway. I then turned to James and said 'if I knew this would happen if I started to date you, I wouldnt have started dating you.'

He looked offended and said 'but why not?'

'Because apparently I'm already a parent to 3 fuckin big babies.'

'Oh shush. You love it.' James said kissing my nose.

We got into bed with my brother and his friends laid inbetween me and james.

'Just so you 4 know, this isn't happening every night.' I said, turning over.

'Why not?' Peter asked.

'Well, because I still have months before I'm a parent. I'm not gonna parent you 3 in the mean time. You'll have to start sleeping by yourselves.'

'Okay.' The three said at the same time.

'Anyway, you four go to sleep. I'm not having Sirius and james skipping again tomorrow. Yes I knew you were skipping earlier. I'm not dumb.' I said as they all whispered shocked. 'Oh and the full moon is tomorrow so you should probably rest, remus.' I added, panicking them all.

'How did you know about that?' Remus asked.

'Its not very hard. I'm usually out, walking around the building early morning/ late at night. I see you all sneak out, I also know that james, Sirius and peter are unregistered animagi. I wont tell anyone, I promise.'

'Thank you.' Remus said.

'Anyway, as I said, sleep, children.' I said before turning off the lights.

Time skip to full moon.

They all left. I know I should be glad to be alone for a bit and as soon as they get back, I'm going to stay in the hospital wing with them but I'm worried. I hope they're all okay, especially remus. I hope it's not too bad this month.

Well, I'm going to read. I've decided on reading the diary of a young girl by anne frank.

Time skip brought to you bi my ice cream that I'm eating at quarter to 11 am.

James' pov:
Me and reg were walking down the hallway of st. Mungos for his first check up.

'So, how are you feeling?' I asked him.

'Um, kinda sick. I'm also very tired seeing as apparently I'm already a parent and have 3 big babies sleeping in my bed every night. We literally have another bedroom in our quarters, why dont we put another bed in there for peter and put those 3 in there?' He asked.

'Where would we get the other bed from?' I asked in response.

'Well, we're wizards we could transfigure one.' He said in a condescending tone.

'Oh yah. I'll do that when we get back.' I said, kissing his head.

----

'that went well. She was nice.' He said as we walked into our quarters.

'Yea, she was. She seemed really professional.' I replied.

'Reg! guess what-' lucius started, the 2 coming out of no where.

'We have just found out?!' Severus finished.

'What?' He said.

'Oh hi potter.' Lucius said, acknowledging me.

'Anyway, you're brother has some big news!' Snape said, seeming happy and excited.

'Here he is!' Malfoy yelled.

Sirius and remus walked over to us.

'So, you have news?' I asked.

'How did you know?' Remus asked.

'We may-' severus started

'Have had-' regulus added

'Something to do-' lucius interjected

'With it!' They all finished.

'Okay. Well.' Remus said before a big pause. 'I'm pregnant.' He finished.

'Oh my God! Congratulations!' I said. I then turned to Sirius. 'You should owl mum. She'll definitely want to know... might kill you but she'll want to know.' I said, making everyone laugh.

'Yea, I should probably do that. I'm gonna fucking die. Oh good times.'

'Congratulations!' Regulus said, hugging remus.

'Anyway, reg, you-' malfoy started.

'Wanna hang out?' Snape finished.

'Yeh, let me just change.' And with that he left everyone (including me) out in the hallway.

'So, remus, how do you feel knowing that you're gonna be a single parent?' I asked, making everyone laugh. I'm not gonna lie, lucius and severus arent as bad as I thought. I guess I judged them before I got to know them.

'Well, we knew it was gonna happen. We all know Sirius' gonna die as soon as he tells your mum.' He said, chuckling.

Just then, regulus stepped out looking like the gothic king he was, that not me or Sirius knew he was. He looked stunning.

He was wearing a spider web skirt, a guns n roses shirt with a black long sleeved shirt underneath, fishnet socks, tights and creepers.

'You're so pretty.' I told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

'I'll see you later.' He replied giving me a kiss.

A/n: hi. I havent posted today, because I've been busy but I just wanted to say thank you ReMuSlUpInWh0rE for the idea of getting wolfstar to have a child. Love you all. x

(10th February 2021)