25: daddy's sick.

James' pov:
'Dad.' Paris-Marie kept blabbing as she was on the verge of tears.

'Baby, daddys sick. Hes going to be there for a while. I'm so sorry. You can go and see him soon, I promise.' I told her.

We got back to my mothers house and I put paris down for a nap. I dont really tend to use Paris's full first name, that's mainly just reg who does that.

After putting her down for a nap, I go to my bedroom and listen to some eminem. He doesnt really fit my aesthetic but hes got me through some pretty tough shit. I play superman and get out a few bottles of fire whiskey.

Remus' pov:
I got back to james' mothers house after Sirius went to sit with regulus (those 2 have made up now) when I heard eminem blasting and Paris-Marie crying. What on earth is happening?

I walk upstairs and pick up Paris-Marie then head to the source of the noise (James' room). I walked in and it's even louder in there. Currently hes listening to 'when I'm gone' and he has at least 7 empty fire whiskey bottles around him.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?!' I screamed at him, over the music.

'What do you want?!' He screamed back. James is an aggressive drunk which is why he usually doesnt drink.

'I'm going to go put the kids down but this is not over.' I said and left.

When I came back I turned the music off.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?' He yelled.

'Look, if this is how you've been for the past two months then that's sad as fuck but you're grown now. You havent had to look after paris for the past two months but now you do cuz regulus is in hospital. Get that through your thick skull, dickhead. Hes sick. In hospital with an eating disorder, cant remember 2 whole months and he fell off a fucking roof. Fucking sort your shit out.' I said.

'I don't give a shit! It's not my fuckung fault hes in there, is it?! No! He fucking chose to not eat, he chose to get on that roof! It's his fault! Fuck all of you. You do you and I'll do me, yeah?!' He yelled back at me.

I simply walked out of the room, picked up tate and Paris-Marie from the nursery and headed back to the hospital to see regulus.

Regulus's pov:
Remus walked into my hospital room.

'Why are you back so soon?' I asked as I took Paris-Marie in my arms. 'And wheres james?'

'James is the reason we're back so soon. I got back to his mothers and paris was crying in her crib and James was blasting eminem as loud as can be from his speakers and there were at least 7 empty fire whiskey bottles around him. I tried to tell him to sort himself out but hes an aggressive drunk and he just ended up yelling at me. So I got the kids and came back here. I'm sorry.' He said, looking at me apologetically.

'Oh.'

(23rd march 2021)