Author's note

Wow.

We're here. I can't believe this is the end. I don't even know what to say except THANK YOU ❤.

It's been more than a year. I started posting on September 2nd, 2020. And it's almost 2022. It's been a wild ride, hasn't it? Too much smut and angst. But I couldn't be prouder of this story. Honestly I'm so emotional while writing this. This story was so important for me and now it's over and I just— well, I'm fucking crying, who am I trying to fool lol.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have to say, I couldn't stop crying when I wrote the second chapter of the final battle (when Oikawa dies). His death is probably the most heartbreaking one I've ever written, and if you're a usual reader of mine, you would know that almost all my works have MCD. Which only adds more drama to this story, so if you didn't cry while reading that scene, I admire you. Oikawa didn't deserve to die, trust me.

I left only two open ends: Iwaizumi's and Kuroo's. I rather you imagine the rest. Did Kuroo manage to tell Iwaizumi? Did Iwaizumi regret killing Oikawa? Did Kuroo ever get over his lover's departure? Only you know the answer.

Well, this is all I have to say for now. Again, I hope you liked this story and I hope it made your days a bit more exciting. Feel free to take a look to my other works if you want more Haikyuu stories, or reach me through my twitter!

Also, as always, linked to this note there's the work's spotify playlist. You can access it clicking on "External Link" near the share buttons. It's only visible on wattpad web. Enjoy!

I love you so so much ❤.

See you another time,

NAZ, OVER AND OUT!