𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Ran rested his baton on his shoulder, smirking at Ryujin's underlings

Ran rested his baton on his shoulder, smirking at Ryujin's underlings. "Come at me, fuckers." The riot has finally begun.

"Rindou go to Y/n!" Ran yelled at his brother who stood next to him ready to beat people up.

He had to clear a path for their invincible boss when he's arriving. Kokonoi is currently taking Manjiro to the destination for back up. He had a hard time waking Mikey up but when Mikey heard Y/n was in danger he immediately commanded Kokonoi to take him to where they were. "As if I don't already know that!" Rindou ran towards Ryujin. He looked so much stronger than him that it made him smirk out of anxiety.

Ran glanced at Ryujin, with that built of his he can knock out ordinary people without breaking a sweat. Ran isn't an ordinary man though, an ordinary man isn't a man of Y/n cause Y/n is always in it for the thrill. "That fucker looks strong." He glanced at the upcoming numbers of men coming to his way like a band of roaches. "Damn pests."

"Kousuke!" Hiroko threw a punch at Kousuke, one of the former founding members of Dionysus. He never thought that they would betray him. They were friends.

Hiroki, Ryujin, Kousuke were almost on the same level. Some of them out matches the other by a slight difference. "My sister thought of you as a brother!" He kicked him when he got too close, Kousuke didn't fail to send back a strike. "She trusted both of you! I trusted both of you!" He was fuming. Red, that's the only colour he could see right now.

"It's about the thrill, Hiroki. You lost your shine the moment she entered your life." Kousuke spun and kicked Hiroki. "You got boring, man. Ryujin had way better options!"

Rindou was running towards them already and he felt as if he was running towards death. He's the only man that made him feel uneasy, because the man was holding the life of a dear person in his hands. "Rindou don't come here!" Y/n yelled, she knew for a fact that Rindou was no match for Ryujin.

It was a riot. Blood started splattering all over them, Sanzu's katana slicing necks and stabbing people. The Mad Dog is finally back on his toes. Ran who was busy swinging his baton to one of Ryujin's men, their skull nearly cracked open and some who were hit by Ran actually had their skulls open.

Rindou was nearing Ryujin, he felt scared but he felt a surge of confidence when he remembered Y/n's words twelve years ago. "I'm sorry Y/n but the true knight in the shining armour will be delayed for a few more minutes." Rindou finally caught Ryujin, with all his might his leg kicked Ryujin's leg making him lose balance slightly. With in the small momentum he placed Ryujin in a headlock.

"Kakucho lend me a hand!" Rindou cried out, Ryujin could easily undo the headlock and flip him to the ground. He knew that Ryujin was planning something.

"Shit! Wait!" Kakucho ran up to them immediately. Y/n hated it, feeling so helpless and useless. She hates being the damsel in distress. So pitiful. She hates it.