𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

They were in a small corner of café, legs crossed when she sits while Ran has that man-spread which Suijin got influenced by

They were in a small corner of café, legs crossed when she sits while Ran has that man-spread which Suijin got influenced by. Hanma busy accidentally "stepping" on Ran's shoes with the purpose of dirtying the leather.

It was a popular French Breakfast café in the centre of Tokyo, attracting many young teenagers who loved to take pictures of their foods and post them online. The small little café was exclusive though, only letting in twenty people per hour with high prices on their food. It was only open for four hours per day.

Tea sets prepared on their clothed table, silver cutleries glimmering and tea cups with gold paint. Plates of berries and tea prepared to the side, pancakes dusted with powdered sugar.

Sharing the different tastes with each other, Y/n holds up her fork in front of Suijin who had his mouth open ready to swallow the sweet treat. There was the taste of authenticity inside the pancakes, different from what she usually eats for breakfast. "C'est délicieux!" Suijin applauded, his eyes sparkling.

Translation: It is delicious!

"Je suis d'accord, c'est vraiment délicieux." She agreed in the same language. Suijin had began taking French classes two years ago, Y/n who has five languages in her pocket makes it easier to impress other business owners. Suijin wanted for than the number five, it seemed too little for him.

Translation: I agree, it is really delicious.

"What the fuck was that? Latin?" Ran looked dazed, he knew Y/n could speak multiple languages but he never knew that Suijin could speak some as well. 'He really is my blood, a genius.' That's pure bullshit but let's move on.

"French, you dumbass." Hanma laughed his hear out, everyone could literally hear someone speaking French and recognise it right away due to the accent. Hanma knew that the baby daddy was dumb. "Reminds me of how you closed Kakucho's eyes that one time," he paused and sighed, "Tenjiku days. That was funny though."

Oh how it taunted Ran to remember that day, the embarrassment crawling up his skin like an army of ants. Oh how his brother and his ex-Tenjiku fellows laughed their hearts out when they remember that, Sanzu nearly getting a cardiac arrest because of how much he laughs every time he remembers it.

"Don't even Hanma. Your ass literally got one kicked by Mikey during the Valhalla fight." He spits. His mood never fails to turn sour when he gets reminded of how he thought Kakucho was dead.

It was Hanma's turn to stop laughing, that was embarrassing for Hanma cause of how his ass was stuck out in the air while his face was kissing the dirt ground of the junkyard. "You sh-"

Then it was the mother's cue to speak up now. "One of you cuss one more time I'll have you guys beheaded." Beheaded by who? Hanma Kyoko, the strongest woman and underling of Y/n, par against Sano Manjiro which isn't an exaggeration. A bad bitch like Y/n.