𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

This chapter will contain: Mature language, threats, threats of forced pregnancy. I apologise if you feel uncomfortable, please exit this chapter immediately if you feel so.

 I apologise if you feel uncomfortable, please exit this chapter immediately if you feel so

"Happy Birthday, Suijin!" Senjuro greeted Suijin. It was a royal themed birthday party. Gold curtains and black, black clothed tables, gold vases with bright chandeliers. There was white roses dyed with royal purple.

The birthday boy was wearing a black suit with royal purple coloured rose on his chest pocket, he looked so dull as if he was missing something. It was his grand eleventh birthday, he has the finest food catering and venue. Imperial royal was a colour only meant for the royal family in ancient history of Japan, nobles and people of aristocracy could only wear it. Oh yeah, he was missing his father.

"Ran isn't coming any time soon, Suijin. Go ahead and enjoy your birthday." Y/n said in a strict tone. She didn't mean to sound like that, she knew that he was disheartened but it had to be this way. She was sorry that she had to say it, she hated the fact that she had to command how he felt. She hates it with all of her.

The threat was finally revealed. The man whom she trusted. The man whom she relied on when she was at her worst. The man whom she was so close to that she could call him brother.

"Y/n, you okay?" Hanma Shuji asked.

Suzuki Ryujin had betrayed her. The man who tried to kill her son multiple times, the man who plotted everything to make Ran hate Y/n and to make her hate him, he did everything to try and break them off apart. He had always been jealous of him, Haitani Ran. Why is it that she always came back to him even though he broke her? Why is it always him?

Y/n and Ran had not been talking for two weeks, both of them agreed that they should keep their distance for awhile for Suijin's safety, but Suijin does not understand that. He does not understand how it's for his safety. His happiness should come first before anything, right? He always got what he wanted. That's why his dad should be here.

 That's why his dad should be here

"You look so devastated, Haitani." Akashi Takeomi plopped down the couch, bouncing slightly, switching on the TV with the remote he just got from the coffee table and began watching the latest news about them. "We're so famous, like BTS." He chuckles as he watched their new art piece, five bodies hanging on Tokyo's skytree, nearly rotten bodies.