𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Suijin do you like it?" Suijin's cheeks were puffed, the hamburger in his mouth, savouring the taste of the fast food

Mouth drowning in food. "Yesh!" Forgetting about his etiquette when he was around his father. "My great grandfather has set rules that we're not allowed to eat fast food. He says they're disgusting." It was rare to catch a L/n eating in fast food chains, you would always see them in high end restaurants.

"Even though my mama's now the Chairwoman, my great grandfather is still the head of the clan. We rarely go out to eat fast food because the word still somehow goes out that we eat junk food." He was stuffing his face, a mess on both sides of his lips.

"You're so cute." He pinches Suijin's cheeks. He was bewildered when he asked his son thirty minutes ago what he wanted to eat, he expected a response that suggested a five star restaurant but no he didn't.

"I want to try a hamburger." Was Suijin's response. A kid who has everything never tried a hamburger, it was indeed shocking. "I can have the most expensive meals as long as they're healthy but I can never eat what I like. Mama hates them too but she doesn't have power over that." He hates the fact that a young child at his age was limited to eating certain foods.

He remembers a similar situation with Y/n though. Back when they were still fresh in dating Ran would treat Y/n the sweetest treats in bakeries, he always noticed the hesitance in her eyes when she took a bite. She also told him that it wasn't allowed in her diet plan, but Ran would just not care and actually gave Y/n the food she wanted.

"Ran! Rindou! What do you guys want for breakfast?" She was yelling from the kitchen, the brothers sitting on the creme coloured couch while they were playing with their phones

"Pancakes please!" Rindou dragged out his voice quite a bit. To be true, ever since Y/n started dating Ran he had began getting healthier sleeping patterns and also foods. He no longer had those instant ramen noodles where you just need boiling water or packet of chips that he just found on the cupboard.