𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It was a bright morning in the L/n Residence, Ran removing the black blindfold he was given last night and throwing it on the nightstand stand

It was a bright morning in the L/n Residence, Ran removing the black blindfold he was given last night and throwing it on the nightstand stand. He yawns and stretches his body, hearing it crack the sound satiating his ears. "Oh that felt nice." Deep morning voice that was a perfect sound to wake up to.

Last night's events came to mind. The dinner was unexpectedly not too awkward because Suijin chatted with the guests. They were all sitting in a long table and patiently waiting for the dinner to arrive. The maids were in sync to place the menu for the night's dinner.

Suijin picks up the piece of paper and read what was the main meal for tonight. "Linguine all'Aragosta o all'Astice. Chef Tanaka must have read my mind, I've been wanting to have it for a while." Suijin smiles upon reading the menu. "Banoffee pie for desert." His smile growing more and more.

"What the fuck is that? Some new name for drugs?" Sanzu leans to his side and whispered it to his brother's ears. "It sounds like a witch's potion."

"Fucking idiot." Akashi murmurs, he refuse to believe that he has a younger brother. 'If my parents didn't fuck like rabbits then I would have been an only child. It's embarrassing to be his brother.'

"So how old are you guys? Some of you seem too old to be friends with my mama." He eyes Mochizuku who was patiently waiting for his food with his man spread legs. He muttered the last part knowing that wasn't nice. Suijin has manners he took too much of his father's disrespect towards other people.

"I'm twenty-seven." Mikey started.

"I'm twenty-six." He smiles sweetly at the boy.

"I'm thirty." Mochi said.

"Really?" All of them quickly threw a glare at Suijin. Y/n praying to the heavens to spare her child. "You look..." he hesitates to say the next thing so he lied, "younger." He says sarcastically with a smile.

Mochi knew that the child didn't mean that at all, so he had to hold back for the sake of peace. It was well timed that their dinner was served, Mochi was a little more grumpier because he was hungry. 'Oh I just wanna kill that little kid.'

Y/n thanked the heavens for the perfect timing. They started eating their foods, little conversations on the way that Y/n forced herself to engage. Y/n's phone rang making causing everyone to stop eating their food. "I'm sorry for the disruption, please continue. I'll be back in a few minutes." She leaves the table to head outside.

"I lied." Suijin drops his fork down the plate. "You actually look old Mister Mochizuku. You remind me of my grandpa." It was Kakucho that was sitting beside Suijin and Ran was sitting opposite his son. Ran was lowkey proud that he got that attitude. "I actually mistook you as my grandpa's friend." A light laugh escapes his lips.