𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

If someone were to tell Y/n from a week ago that this were to happen, she would have risked her life to prevent it from happening

Seven days ago. Life was still normal, daily things such as waking up, daily hygiene, morning workout before work, then another shower, eating breakfast with her son and going to work.

Suijin's two week break begun just this week. Y/n has talked it out with the school that she didn't want to stress her son out especially when the events that unfolded in his eyes. She knew he needed a rest. Suijin protested that he wanted to go back to school but Y/n told him he really needed it.

She was kneeling to Suijin's height, it just seemed like it was yesterday when he was a size of a one point five coke bottle. "Okaa-sama please don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine, I've moved on from Takahiro-san's death." Y/n didn't want to believe his words even though they were very much real and genuine.

She was never like this when she was in her youth, not giving a fuck when someone says they're "ok" when they're crying inside. Maybe because it was her son and not a random stranger she just sat next to for a week.

She was holding both of his shoulders in her palms. "Promise me Suijin, tell me any problems, any thing that troubles your mind." She holds out her pinky waiting for him to connect it.

"Promise." Both of their pinkies connect, a loving smile stretches the corners of her lips. A memory elapsed her mind.

Ran had been crying, he felt so damn guilty that his significant other was involved because of him and was hurt because of him. "Promise me Y/n that you'll call me whenever if you're in danger." Her back pressed up in the hospital bed, wearing the hospital gown, chapped lips and drowsy face.

Lifting her pinky to link it up with his. "I promise." Promises they kept, lies they held within their chamber of secrets to make everything seem okay. An imperfect relationship they had but at-least they were happy.

"I'll get going then. See you later Suijin." She left a kiss on his forehead then left the house.

Six days ago. Y/n was spotted publicly with her brother, eating tiramisu on a café near the company building. Everyone would expect Y/n's step brother to be harsh and unloving well that was a wrong prediction. "Say ahhhh," Opening her mouth "good girl." Treating her like a two year old baby.

"Hiroki I'm not a baby." It was lunch break and they both decided to head out and eat sandwiches the café offered, Y/n ordered a red velvet cupcake for dessert and Hiroki ordered tiramisu for himself but ended up feeding three quarters of it for Y/n.

"You're my baby sister. Come here you've got a little cream on your face." Y/n leans over the table slightly, Hiroki takes out his dark blue handkerchief and wipes the cream from the cupcake off her face.