𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

He stood amongst the crows, unlike those unfamiliar faces that she knew she will never remember his face was tattooed in her mind

He stood amongst the crows, unlike those unfamiliar faces that she knew she will never remember his face was tattooed in her mind. He was like a blossomed rose in a field of unblossomed roses. He was a man whose face was not to be forgotten like a historical figure taught amongst the future generations.

She stood amongst the field of flowers, like a red rose in the field of white roses. Her beauty was ethereal, her light was everlasting. Small thorns within her but she was still beautiful, even though they could sometimes hurt. She was a woman who created history for other women, standing up for those who are unheard.

They were sitting next to each other, waiting for Suijin to come up on the stage and perform. They were dressed like a married couple, they suited each other perfectly. A demon and an angel. Oh heavens.

Suzuki Senjuro, was eyeing Y/n and Ran. "A Bonten member and a chairwoman of L/n Industries." Senjuro recognised him too, that tattoo on his neck. "No one can say anything about it anyways, no one can go against their gods. Once you question your gods, it's over." Senjuro who was par with Suijin when it comes to intelligence, knew about Y/n's and Bonten's status.

Bonten and Y/n were treated like gods, no one dared to oppose them. They were the highest of the highest. If Y/n was powerful alone then to combine it with Bonten then they practically were the strongest. No one was dumb enough to voice their opinions, no one wants a bullet through their brain anyways. They just watched Ran and Y/n silently, like another pair of normal parents.

The son, L/n Suijin was boy who was talented. He possesses many talents, but lacks emotions for others whom he believes who are below him. He is a boy from the world of aristocracy, he is a boy who was made with a man with no morals and a woman who has the greatest morals. He's a boy who's not that sane, the bloodlust feeling that he inherited from his father. He is flawed.

"Our next performer, L/n Suijin."

"Playing: Chopin— Étude Op.10 No.4." The host announced. Everyone gasped, the piano piece was famous for its complicated keys and fast pace.

Suijin enters the stage and with a black suit on, professional stitched by Mitsuya Takashi. A purple diamond brooch that matched the colour of his eyes, the diamond twinkling under the dim stage lights. The stage lights followed him as he moves.

Most people who look sane on the outside are mostly the ones who aren't sane, because the insane boy was playing the piano on the stage like he was an angel sent from above. He looks so normal, but Ran knew that he was just like him. The moment Suijin snaps is the moment he turn to Ran, the only thing that can suffice him is a mother's love.

He sat in front of the grand piano and readied his fingers. Checking his position, posture and everything. He pressed the first key. He looked like a tree swaying along the wind as he pressed the keys, ever so flowing an beautiful. His fingers glided smoothly, no pause nor breaks in between, there were no hesitation. He trusted his instinct, and remembered his mother's face to keep his calm.