𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ran was driving back Suijin to the Imperial Residence, the little boy was passed out in the car, the black coloured seat belt crossing his body

Ran was driving back Suijin to the Imperial Residence, the little boy was passed out in the car, the black coloured seat belt crossing his body. Soft snores, small drool on the corner of his right. Quietly humming, tapping his finger on the steering wheel while he has a wide grin on his face. Ran was thrilled.

The gates didn't open for them as expected, they were stopped at a checkpoint by seven men. He rolled down the car window to talk to them saying that he was going to take Suijin home. "May I see your ID sir?" It wasn't a request, his tone made it obvious.

Ran shows his identification card and the guards let him pass through the checkpoint. He noticed how beautifully quiet it was, small sounds of breeze and trees rustling, it was like a private forest in his ears, his head turned to his side and looked at Suijin. "Please forgive me, Suijin." Suijin was sound asleep, unable to hear his father's apologies.

His car came to a halt, he placed his hand on top of Suijin's head. Ran knew his mistakes, his flaws, his imperfections. He wasn't carved perfectly, there was imbalanced proportions in his personality, he wasn't kind, he is a vile human being that taunted the earth. Ran was one of the most flawed human beings that was carved by the heavens and they partnered him up with a woman who was also flawed but not vile.

"I wonder what Y/n thinks of me now." He probably had a small clue but he didn't want it to be true. He didn't want to think that Y/n thought shit about him, he didn't want to think she didn't find him important to her anymore, he didn't want to think that the woman he loves does not harbour any feelings for her anymore.

"Are you still feeling what I feel? Are you still feeling what we felt years ago?" His gaze maintained to Suijin, it didn't falter. He was looking at the necklace he gave Y/n years ago hanging onto Suijin's neck, oh how it broke him. The most vile human being on earth whose heart is easily damaged because of a woman whom he abandoned years ago.

Loving him wasn't easy and she knew that, so she comforted him when he was down

Loving him wasn't easy and she knew that, so she comforted him when he was down. Loving her wasn't easy and he knew that, so he mended her heart that was broken by her own blood.