𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES:Non-Consensual sex, drugging, stalking behaviour, obsessive behaviour/yandere behaviour

Non-Consensual sex, drugging, stalking behaviour, obsessive behaviour/yandere behaviour. This chapter will NOT go into details of the non-con act, but it will mention snippets of it. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

She fell on her knees, smooth skin scraped by the rough cement. "Don't touch Suijin nor Ran! I'll do anything, just please don't hurt them." She begged and begged, palms rubbing together while she held her head down for him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU EVER SEE ME Y/N?!" He yelled and she flinched due to the drastic noise. "I was there all the time, in the shadows and the corner of your room. I love you, can't you see?" He knelt in front of her and lifted up her chin, brushing away the fallen tears with his thumb.

"Why is it that you always see him? You always see him but me. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?" Oh she saw it very clearly, she knew how much his so called love weighed for her, but she ignored it because it was obsessive.

"When he made you cry! When you gave birth to his bastard of a son, I WAS THERE FOR YOU!" But she never knew he was there, why? Because he lurked in the shadows like a goddamn stalker, he thought that by protecting her secretly she would love him.

Oh how he loves her, he would climb up the window just to watch her sleep, he would drive his car around the town just to watch her walk, how he would travel different countries just to see her, oh how much he loves her.

And by that love, he was willing to kill Suijin. The only source of Y/n's happiness. He didn't like the boy, not one bit of love he has for him. He represented the disgusting face of Y/n's ex, his grin, his hair, his eyes, his nose, all of him was of her dirty ex.

He always thought that if he was to kill Suijin he would get closer with Y/n, he would build a wall around her and isolate her from everyone else. He would pretend that he is the only person who has affection for her, but it was only him who did. Right?

He was the one who secretly caressed her face at night, touch her body and skin while she sleeps at night as a beauty. He was the one who was willing to get rid of Suijin when she was pregnant, bribe the loyal workers of the L/n Household by slipping pills in her drink but it never worked cause they were too damn loyal. Such pests.

He was the one who hired snipers to shoot Suijin, he was a nuisance. Right? But when he saw how she protected him, shielded him with her life, he wondered and questions his actions a lot. And thought, 'I should've done it earlier.' He calculated all of it, from the moment Y/n got pregnant with him. He did all of it but yet he still failed. He wants to be with her.

She was a young girl, so innocent, so fragile, she had twinkling eyes but loneliness was evident in her eyes. That's what he saw her as. On her sixteenth birthday, her hand was proposed to marry him. Suzuki Ryujin who is a man five years older than he, he loves her so much that he erased his own sanity to gain her love.