chapter 3-The preparation

note: I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!!!!!! PLEASE BARE WITH ME. ENGLISH IS NOT REALLY MY FIRST LANGUAGE. THANKS!! :) SOME OF THEM ARE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS! HAHAHAHA

****************************************************************************************************************

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I was really glad that Azzy said yes. I don’t know why I picked her, I mean I can literally get the girl that I want. I myself don't even know what I am doing.

I walked out of the study room just finished my meeting through Skype. I saw Azzy on her maid uniform, cleaning like crazy.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Am duh? Doing my job as you maid?"

"Have you forgotten what we have agreed yesterday? You’re going to be my wife?"

"Yeah right! So does that mean that I'm also rich?" I was stunned by her question. "See you can't even answer me, so I'm still working." Continuing on what she was doing.

I went to her and stopped her from cleaning the windows. "Stop it. You’re going to be my wife and I'm going to introduce you to the public, so you have to prepare yourself." I said while holding her wrist.

"Mr. you woke up late, big sis made an omelette it was really delicious." Jeremy said while approaching us with a big smile on his face.

"Does it taste good?" I smirked at Azzy and she rolled her eyes with my question.

"Yup yup. Mr. can I swim again in your swimming pool today?" The kid made puppy eyes, so funny.

"yeah sure, but on one condition." Jeremy was curious about the condition and listened carefully. "From now on you’re going to call me Nygel or big brother or something." I got confused myself of what is he going to call me.

"Why do I have to call you brother? Are you perhaps my third sibling? My mom and dad died when I was  a baby...are you our missing big brother?" he said and I laugh on his conclusion.

"No silly, I'm not your brother, well I'm going to be your brother soon because..." I paused and look at Azzy's worried face. "..I am going to marry your sister, so that will make us brothers."

"oohhh... What is marry?" he asked with so much confusion in his eyes.

Azzy sat down on the couch and let her brother sat on her lap.

"Ammm I going to marry Nygel so ahh .." 'this is so hard' I heard her mumbled. "Like a woman and a man saying their promises to each other in a church.."

"Like what we saw on the movies?" Jeremy said.

"aahh yeah like that...so you understand now?

There was silence for a moment....

"So your also having a baby?" I saw Azzy's eyes widen when she heard that sentence.

"ah maybe." I smiled teasingly at Azzy.

*Azzy Smith*

Oh my gosh, did my brother just asked that stupid question. It made me feel awkward. So my brother finally understood what 'marry' means, and left us towards the pool again.

"Be careful!"

"Yes sis." Jeremy said while running.

I faced Nygel with my eyebrow raised. "What's with the maybe?"  He smirked at me.

"Well we will never know what will happen...hahaha by the way the contract has arrived."

Nygel took me to his study room and handed me the contract. All that we talked yesterday was in there, but there's some addition. 'I can never divorce him.'