chapter 10- The confession

*Azzy*

After our conversation about my past, Nygel became..mmmm gentle, I mean every move I make he makes sure I'm safe. One of the reasons was because I'm pregnant hahaha well I like it.

About Jason I never went to 'our meeting place'. Nygel didn't let me go that time and says that he will take care of it. I guess he did because Jason never called again.

Now the month of January, my third month. We cannot hide it from the rest of the house anymore, especially to Mrs. Johnson, you can't hide anything from her. Jeremy went jumping around the house when he knew that I am going to have a baby. I was glad that he's happy. Well about Nygel's parents...

"Where are those two idiots?!" Elizabeth storming her way in, followed by her husband who has a little smile in his face. Wow this is not the Elizabeth that I knew the first time they visited us. "There you are." Narrowing her eyes on us."You sneaky foxes."

"Hi?" I gave her a nervous smile, Nygel by my side.

"Why didn't you inform us earlier?" She said with her hands on her waist.

"What is it going to be?" Greg's face was curious, maybe asking for the gender of the baby. Greg is Nygel's dad.

"Well we don't know yet...maybe at the sixth month." Nygel explained.

"Oh you better take care of that child, you punk...oh and also Azzy." Greg said with concern. Talking about characters here. Elizabeth and Greg are now opposites, boy this is going to be a long evening.

"So when is your due date?" Eli asked, short for Elizabeth.

"Maybe in July or August."

"By the way, why are you here?" Nygel asked shocked that his parents knew about my condition.

"Is that the way you talk to your parents?" Eli's eyebrow rose. "If Mrs. Johnson didn't call us, when do you plan on telling us that your wife is pregnant?"

"Calm down honey, that's not good for your heart." Greg hushed Eli from being too emotional.

"We were supposed to wait until at least the fifth month; we would like to surprise you." I giggled

"Hi Eli, hi Greg." Jeremy joined the group; we were talking about me being pregnant the whole night.

*Nygel*

After mom and dad left, Azzy and I are both exhausted! They were like more excited than we do. They give me head ache.

Azzy is now sleeping, she still looks like an angel, a little bigger than the first Azzy that I met. I went in to bed, beside Azzy and hugged her tightly.

**********************************************

It's still 9 in the morning; I already dropped Jeremy to his kindergarten school. Azzy left in the house keep on begging me to give her a job, we were arguing about it since we found out that she is pregnant, I keep on telling her no. She is so stubborn.

I went to the office checking on the things that I should do for today when I saw Azzy, I rolled my eyes.

"why are you here?" raising my eyebrow on her.

She smiled innocently, "Well I'm bored, and I want to eat something, garlic bread. Please make me one now, please." She's begging on me. Ever since I cooked, or put a bread in the oven spreading some garlic and butter on top of it, she is like a kid that keeps on asking 'garlic bread please' with her puppy eyes.

"You can ask someone in the house to make it for you, Why me?"

"Because I will only eat what you cook. And don't you want to cook for your baby? Geez you're a hypocrite." She said then pouted her lips. She is acting like a kid.