Chapter 8- The unexpected

CHAPTER 8 THE UNEXPECTED

*Azzy Del Fierro*

 I woke up the next morning, my head hurts a lot, I think I'm sick. Urgh! I was heading my way down stairs when I encountered Mrs. Johnson cooking for breakfast.

"Good morning Azzy, you don't look good today, are you alright?" She said with concern.

"Uhh yeah I think. It's just that my head hurts a lot...um is Nygel around?"

"The young master hasn't been staying long here at home lately, What happen to you two?" Her eyebrow rose.

"Nothing, we just had honeymoon, that's all." I tried to avoid her eyes.

"Don't you dare lie to me, I've been married too you know. And FYI your honeymoon was like 2 months and three weeks ago." She said.

Yeah it's been that long and Nygel haven't said anything to me. Is he avoiding me? He's the one who did something and then he's like an immature kid trying to avoid me. What the $%#@!

"Good morning sis." Jeremy gave me a big hug.

"Morning sweetheart." I said and kiss his head.

"Big Nygel wanted to give this to you." He handed me a little box. I opened it, it was the key his mom gave me.

"When did he give this to you?"

"Yesterday, when you were sleeping, we even played a lot last night." He said.

I rolled my eyes at my brother's answer, he had time to my brother, How about me? I'm his wife. Not even a single phone call or a text! Then I heard a loud horn outside, damn it worsen my headache. We walk outside curious about who is disturbing our morning. I saw a new car; well I don't really know because Nygel has so many that I don't even recognize the rest of it. A man went out and walk towards us.

"Is Mrs. Del Fierro in the house?" the man asked.

They were looking at me, oh yeah I forgot, I'm Mrs. Del fierro aside from Nygel's mom. "Amm that's me."

He looked at me, up and down. Ok I'm sorry I'm still on my PJs.

"This is from Ma'am Elizabeth Del Fierro. Can you please sign this paper?"

My mouth literally dropped. This is going to be my car?!!! When I saw the brand of the car it was Aston Martin Vanquish. I don't really know this brand but I like it!

"This is for me?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes if you're Azhmaria Del Fierro then this car is for you." The delivery man said, and left.

I felt my phone vibrate, it was a call from an unknown number, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Did you get the car?" The voice from the other line said. It was Elizabeth.

"Yeah ammm I don' know what to say.."

"Well a thank you would be enough. Do you like it?"

"Yeah so much"

"That's good to hear I really don't know what colour to pick...so enjoy." She said.

"Thank you so much for this. I didn't expect..." She interrupts me.

"Yeah, yeah cut the crap..hahaha bye honey kiss Nygel for me..Well if you want to do more than a kiss that's ok for me..hahaha byee." She hangs up.

She is so adorable. I smiled while looking at the brand new car.

"Com'on sis let's have a ride!!" Jeremy said with so much jumping.

We had a test drive, my head ache went off, I think it's because of my excitement. I actually have a CAR!! wwoooohhhh yeah, this is what I call life!! After a few test runs, we went home. The gate opened and I saw Nygel. After a month I finally saw his face!