chapter 4- The parents

*Azzy Smith*

I really didn’t know that Nygel would personally prepare this wedding. I mean I have seen this thing on the movies and read some books, but the guys are usually just tell his servants that he is getting married with a poor girl and then the next thing you know everything is ready.

Nygel was different. He is there in every preparation of this wedding always with me, and holding my hand. Well I kind of like it, but reality always sinks in, That Nygel will marry me because he needs me, not because he loves me.

As I walk downstairs I saw some people with tape measures, I guess these are the designers. They are measuring Jeremy. He's trying to behave well, so cute.

"Mr.----" Jeremy stopped when he saw Nygel's face trying to say not to call him Mr. "I mean ..big Nygel.." Nygel laugh with what Jeremy said. "Why are they tickling me.?" Jeremy said while being ticklish.

"They are not tickling you, they are getting your measurement so that they can make a new suit for our wedding." Nygel explain.

"Why? I still have my suit that I wore in the orphanage, I can still use it." Nygel looked at me and then turn to Jeremy.

"AAhh Jeremy you are not an orphan anymore. How will I say this, you will be living with me from now on." He said.

Jeremy's eyes widen. "Really?!! I can use the swimming pool every day?!

"hahaha yes you can."

"I can play with Jaggy every day?"

"..haha yeah sure." Jeremy changed jaguar's name into jaggy.

After taking the measurements the designers left. I cooked some brunch for them; well I have been learning to cook from Mrs. Johnson. She is really nice and she TALKS! Finally I can talk to someone.

They were still in the living room when I went out side. I saw a car went in. but it wasn't Nygel's. 'Maybe he bought a new car.' I thought. A big person went out and ran to the opposite side to open the door. 

A man went out he was like something prominent, I guess. Then a beautiful and elegant woman went out next. They were like in their 40's but thinking that they are rich, maybe they had buttocks,..hmm around 50's.

I was still in my pajamas when they looked at me and asked me. "Where is Nygel?" They thought I was a maid, well yeah but that was before. Before I could answer them, Mr. Jonhson hurriedly went out and said.

"Good morning Sir, Madam." He bowed his head while greeting them. I'm still behind them.

"Where is that son of mine, making decisions on his own!" The man said, he seemed angry.

What did he say? 'SON’? These people are Nygel's parents? Oh my gosh. Mr. Johnson motioned me from behind to get change quickly before they notice me.

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I saw Azzy sneaking behind the kitchen door. When she saw me she looked relief.

"Your parents are here." She said almost whispering.

I peaked outside the living room, I saw my dad talking to Mr. Johnson impatiently looking for me. I rolled my eyes and talked to Azzy.

"Ok go get change." She nodded and hurriedly went upstairs. As I went to the living room. My mom greeted me with a hug and a smile.

"My son, how have you been?"

I didn't have the chance to answer back at her because of my dad.

"What is this?" He drops the news paper and the front page was me being married, Thank God Azzy's picture is not there.