chapter 9- The past

Chapter 9- The past

*Nygel Del Fierro*

We have decided to keep the baby, and to keep as a secret from everyone, for a moment. It was 2 weeks since we found out that she was pregnant. She was like umm two months pregnant. I have been nervous about this thing, I mean I didn't expect this to happen but seeing Azzy smiling while holding her tummy like the baby is coming out soon, it's just...I don't know, I really don't know how to describe this feeling.

I made my way down the stairs, when I saw Azzy, she's like, it think haggard is the right term.

"What happened? Why are you looking like that?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, don't have time to talk,." She walk pass through me while holding her hand to her mouth trying to find a bathroom I guess she is going to vomit again. I followed her, and yep she vomited.

"Are you alright?" I checked on her.

"Could have been better." She throws a sarcastic smile at me.

She was cleaning herself up as I wait outside the bathroom.

"Do you want to eat anything?"

"I don't exactly know what I want right now; everything smells like garbage, like right know I smell something like a dead rat." She looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"What? I don't smell like that, I took a bath every day." I defended myself.

She moved closer to me, and then she was sniffing, as in sniffing me. "Just as I thought, you stink...argh please Nygel put on some deo." She exclaimed, like the whole house can hear her shouting at me about wearing some 'deo'.

I blushed." Excuse me young lady I don't stink."

"Well for me you are, get away from me you stinky pig." She walked pass through me again while she rolled her eyes in disgust. I swear I don't stink, What's her problem? She likes to pick fights on me now a day. We should go check on the doctor. I can't handle her anymore. Her mood towards me is unbearable.

*Azzy Del Fierro*

What a day...Argh I feel so angry with Nygel now a days, he looks so disgusting, he smells bad..As in garbage bad. What is happening to me? What is happening to them? Everything smells so disgusting.

Then when I looked at the mirror...I saw HORROR...What the...I was talking to Nygel at this figure? OH my gosh. Like I got fat...I mean fatter, is their even a word fatter? I checked my body, I saw a little lump in my stomach, well I guess it's normal cause I'm pregnant, I saw my nipples are like..eeww it's getting darker.

I heard a little knock on the door the door. I changed myself into more pleasant appearance. Well I tried.

"Come in." I saw Nygel went in. I rolled my eyes, I really don't know why I disgust Nygel now a days. "What do you want?"

"I think we should go see a doctor, I mean you've acting weird lately, mostly towards me."

I thought for second, yeah I am weird lately. "Yeah we should try that once in a while. It's also freakin me out...oh what happen to your smell?"

He smiled."I don't stink anymore?"

"Yeah, I don't smell that scent anymore. What did you do? Did you took my advice and wore a deo?"

He rolled his eyes that were funny. "Well my theory was right, it was my perfume. I saw in the Internet that pregnant women are very sensitive with the smell around them, maybe that's the reason why you complain so much with the smells around the house." He said.