chapter 5- The first kiss

CHAPTER 5 THE FIRST KISS

*Azzy Smith*

I can’t believe Nygel thought that is was all an act. I mean yeah this marriage is, but not the words that I have just said to his father. Damn you Nygel. I cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up next morning, Jeremy is dodging me.

“Sis wake up!”

“mmm what do you want jare?” I was mumbling, the rays of the sun met my eyes, urgh it hurts.

“Come on mother Rene is here, she’s downstairs talking to big Nygel.”

What? Why is she here? Mother Rene, Gosh I miss her so much, she is the one of the kind people who took care of me and my brother. She became my mother. I hurried downstairs.

“Mother Rene!” I hugged her tightly.

“Azzy, honey.” She hugged me back. I cried then I looked at Nygel and mouthed ‘Thank you’, then he left us.

“I heard from that young man that you are getting married. He brought me here to see you, How have you been?”

“Fine, Jeremy gives me strength…” I said while drying my tears with my hands and laughs.

“I saw Jeremy and he seems very happy here.”

“Yeah did he tell you that he loves the swimming pool so much?” We laugh.

“Honey, I’ve seen you grow up, and I know that your strong. You have grown beautifully with a good heart. I am shocked with your decision but I know that you are doing this for the better.” She smiled, gosh I missed her motherly smile the wrinkled her eyes.

“I can’t tell you all the details now, but I miss you so much.” I hugged her again and rested my head to her shoulders.

We talked so much that morning unfortunately she has to leave. I walked her outside until we reach the car that would accompany her back to the orphanage. We bid our goodbyes and she was gone.

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I saw Azzy’s eyes were puffed, like she was crying the whole night. But at least now I can see her smile. She went back inside. Jeremy is still with me he looked at me seriously.

“What do you want little man?” I leaned down to him.

“Do you really love my sister?” I was stunned by his question.

“Why do you ask?”

“I saw her crying yesterday in her room, Mother Rene told me that if you marry my sister meaning you love her.” He said with a worried face.

“Of course I do love your sister.” I said

“Then why did you make her cry?”

“Oh well that…” I got speechless.”Well I really didn’t mean to, I didn’t even know why she cried.”

“I guess adults are complicated.” He shook his head then, went to the backyard playing with jaggy.

I was right she was crying the whole night. I didn’t want to make her cry. I just don’t know what to say to her. Aaahhh I’m so messed up.

*Azzy Smith*

I’m bored, so watched some movies. The ending was happy they got married in the church and sealed their vows with a kiss….wait, ‘KISS’  I totally forgot! Oh my gosh. I didn’t …Why did I forget this important thing. I haven’t had my first kiss yet!

If this wedding is going to happen, Nygel would be my first kiss! I know, I know this is nuts, but I haven’t got a single boyfriend. I’ve been working my ass off since a kid I didn’t think it would be this important. And If I tell him about that he would know that I lied about breaking up with a boyfriend when we first met.

I planned on having my first kiss to the man that I love. Yes it’s some kind of corny but, I… I...do I love Nygel? I have to talk to him.

"Nygel, I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"aammmm I..." This is embarrassing. "Can we not kiss on the wedding day?"

"What!?" I saw Nygel's expression is not good.

"It's not what you think it is, It’s just that I don't know how to kiss.." I mumbled.

"What?!hahaha" I can't believe this his laughing at me. “Sorry I...Are you joking?" he stops when he saw my face wasn't joking. "Oh your serious."

"Stop laughing, this is isn't fun. I haven't had my first kiss yet, so I don't know what to do." Nygel got serious and went near to me. "What are you trying to do?" I started backing up.

"What? You said you didn't know so I'm going to let you practice on mine." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"If not now then on the wedding it's still the same right, I'm still going to be your first kiss." He was right.

"Okay amm wait. I'll let you kiss me but only for practice for the wedding." I made it clear to him.

He kissed me, lightly, it was like sweet that I wanted more. Then he stops and laughs.

"Now what?"

"Why aren't you closing your eyes? You look so stupid. hahahaha" He is still so close to me, I can smell his minty breath. His arms went around my waist. I felt blood running to my cheeks.

I pulled away from him. I got embarrassed, but he pulled me back, now it's closer.

"You’re not finish with your practice baby." I can't do anything, when he leaned his head towards mine. He's eyes were hypnotic that made me obey the things that he is saying.

He lowered his lips to my head, then to my nose, and then his lips went to mine. It was magical, that made me feel like electricity was going through my veins. It lasted longer than I though. I opened my eyes a bit. I saw Nygel he was like, into it.

I stopped and lowered my head, I heard him mumbled like he was dismayed that I stopped.

“I’m sorry. I think it was enough…ahhh thanks.” I pulled his arms away and run through the door feeling so ashamed.

*Nygel Smith*

I am her first kiss. I can’t believe that there are still girls out there who are innocent. It was so sweet. If she didn’t stop me I would have done something more to her. She was so fragile. It made want to wrap her around my arms and never letting go.

What is happening to me? Am I falling for her? I may have experienced with lots of girls but I never fell in love with them. She is so different. I smiled when I saw her innocent face, it was her first kiss.

*Azzy Smith*

I went to my room, and closed the door, felt my lips. I remember the feeling that I had while I was in his arms, and his lips to mine. I feel regretful that I stopped him. You are such an idiot Azhmaria.

I want to like him, but after a year we will still get a divorce and then, I don’t know what will happen If we’re going to meet again after that. This is so frustrating.

 ****

Vote and comment :)