chapter 12- the contract

*Azzy*

I'm so happy that I got twins. Nygel is a very big help to me. He like more hands on than I am, well I'm still recovering..I mean giving birth is not a joke!

Fortunately enough, my body did not expand that big..hahaha probably got it from my parents. My problem is now is the stretch marks!! Grrr they make me insecure for some reasons, I guess every mom out there is facing this problem.

Moving on, the twins...'my twins' give me inspiration every day. Nygel and I made a shift though, he will be the night shift, and I will be the morning shift. Nygel was amazing cause from the office, he actually has lots of energy left to take care of the twins,..well maybe because it's his first time being a dad.

Eli and Greg? Well they are amazing grandparents. I'm just scared that my twins will get spoiled by them. Nygel always rolls his eyes every time they're here. He always says that 'they were never like that to me when I was a kid'! hahaha I just laugh at him.

"Mom why are you here again? Don't you have work to do?" Nyel asked sarcastically.

"Duh? You're too old to be jealous Nygel, grow up!" Eli said and chuckled.

"Whatever just give them to me, I'm putting them to bed." Nygel took the babies and went upstairs.

"He is so immature! You really marry that person? I can't believe you." Eli said.

Greg and Eli left after dinner. It made me chuckle remembering what Eli said. Nygel did changed a lot. His not the person I used to know. That remind of the contract again. What happen to it? I might just ask him myself, but am I ready to face the truth? What if Nygel was just carried away by me being pregnant? What if he really doesn't love me? So many questions in my mind.

I went upstairs; it's been a two months since we got out in the hospital. Nygel was sleeping with the babies. His arms are wrapped around them.

So basically Nygel and I have been married for almost a year now, there's only a month left.

*Nygel*

It's really great waking up the morning seeing your family. My wife with me, sleeping like an angel as usual. My new angels Ashton and Ashley. They are amazing.

I didn't wake them up, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Yeah I don't do this kind of staff 'before', Mrs. Johnson was teasing that I'm acting mature now.

I'm almost done with the oatmeal....just kidding. My specialty is pasta! Yup that's what I can do for now. I'm learning something else though.

I saw Azzy making her way down. She's beautiful as always. I don't really say this to her, because I'm not really sure how she would react if she knew that I was the one who first fell in love with her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Cooking." She looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "I'm cooking pasta for breakfast..you and Jeremy like pasta a lot right?" And I smiled innocently.

"Well, yeah we do. Why are you the one doing that?"

"Is there any problem with that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on her.

"Nothing, I was just shocked, I thought it's the end of the world or something. 'Nygel Del Fierro cooking breakfast'..That's unusual." Then she laughs.

"har har." I said sarcastically.

"Owww, are you actually mad at me for teasing you? How cute!" She is teasing me.

"I am not mad, and absolutely I am not cute. Why are you being like that?"