chapter 6- The wedding

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT REGARDING THIS STORY, WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD OR BAD i WOULD LIKE TO READ COMMENTS.

******************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 6 THE WEDDING

*Azzy Smith*

This is it! The day that I have been waiting for. Well not because I want to be married to Nygel that badly, it's just that...Urgh..never mind. I was in this gorgeous hotel. The people are busy, the makeup artist, designers, the wedding planner and the media!

I can't believe this, My wedding will be seen by the public. I think this is what Nygel meant when he said his going to introduce me to the public.

I heard a knock on the door while the makeup artist is doing magic on my face. It was Nygel. He motioned the artist to let us be alone first; she smiled at him and then went out.

"Are you ready?" he asked me with a serious tone. "I know that you are just doing this because---" I didn't let him finish the sentence cause I know it will just hurt me.

"Yeah I am. These things that are happening to me now are all because of you, and I wanted to thank you for that. Even Jeremy is happy, so I couldn't ask for more." He smirked at me and went out.

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I leaned my head on the door, I swear Azzy looked stunning in her wedding gown. She is so beautiful. Even if this wedding is just an act to her, I wish, somehow in her heart there's meaning to this.

I went to church before my bride to see if everything is fine, she picked this church and it was amazing. The media is everywhere. Jeremy is with me holding tightly with his little fingers.

"Mr. Del Fierro is it true that you're getting married, because you got the girl pregnant?" one said.

"Is it true that she is an orphan and that she was your maid?" Another said.

I felt Jeremy hugging my thigh as he got scared by this people. The security is there too not let the reporters go any nearer to us.

"Yes she is an orphan, and she WAS my maid,.." Everyone got silent. "I married her not because she's pregnant, but because..." I felt the eyes of Jeremy staring at me listening to me, I looked at him, "Because I love her." He smiled at me and went inside the church.

I saw my mom and dad was there, deep inside I am glad that they are here. My mom waved at me. I went to where she and my dad are.

"I'm so proud of you darling." Mom said while giving me a hug. I saw my dad's expression, and I see that he still doesn't approve to my decision.

"Thanks mom."

"Don't worry Nygel everything is going to be fine, She will not going to be a runaway bride." She giggles.

"Why do you say that? I'm not worried about that."

"I may not be with you always, but your still my son, I know your worried it's written all over your face." She giggles again. "You're really serious about this girl, I can see that. You don't have to hide anything from me. I'm still your mom you know."

"I know mom, thanks."

"By the way, what's taking them so---" Mom stopped  when she saw Azzy went out of the car. "She is so beautiful."

"I know, right?" I smirked at her and went to my place near the altar. As soon as she went in, the music starts.

*Azzy Smith*

I walk down the aisle, cameras flashing, people standing as walk near them. The place is so magical, like I am in a different world. I saw Nygel in front of me, aahh He is smiling, that killer smile of his. My eyes are looking at his. He looked so handsome in his white suit. I saw Jeremy, he is the ring bearer, so cute trying to behave himself.

As I reached Nygel he took my hand and wraps it around his arms. We both went to the altar. The priest started the thing that he does a lot. As we were saying our vows, I wish all he said was true.  That we will be together in sickness and in health.  I felt water coming out from my eyes, crap! Don't cry Azzy, This is not real, this is not real. I reminded myself.

When we have finished our I do's the priest said. "Now you may kiss the bride."

My eyes widened when Nygel took off my veil, people are staring, the cameras are flashing. I didn't remember Nygel hiring that many, oh I forgot the reporters are here. I looked at Nygel, He smirked at me. Leaned his head towards mine. "Remember our practice." I felt blood to my cheeks , and he kissed me. I heard people clapping their hands. Nygel is still not withdrawing from the kiss.

"aah Nygel, were taking too long." He stops when he realized it. His face was red, did he just blushed? He faces the audience and waved at them.

We all went to the reception. I changed with another beautiful gown, I didn't know Nygel bought this. Jeremy is enjoying himself meeting new kids. He's dancing and eating, Simon is with him, our gardener.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson were there too. Mother Rene with the other nuns. I can see the smiling and happy. I'm glad that they are enjoying. I felt a tight hug from behind me. It was Nygel's mom.

"Good job dear, you're so beautiful today." She handed me an envelope. I was confused but I still opened it. It was a key!" That's my personal gift to you." She said giggling.

"Wow thank you, but what's the key for?" I was curious.

"Don't worry about it, it will be delivered after your honeymoon." My eyes widened to hear the word Honeymoon. Crap I forgot about that too. I smiled at her, she was like excited.

I looked at Nygel . He was just smiling at my expression, he was like about to laugh. I pouted at him. The emcee announced that bride and the groom must do their first dance together. Nygel took my hand and went to the centre of the dance floor. He put my hand around his neck and we started dancing.

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I almost laugh seeing Azzy's face when mom told her about the honeymoon. WE are now dancing, she is still shy.

"What are you thinking?"I ask as she pouted; I think she knows that I'm teasing her.

"Are we really going for a honeymoon?"

"Of course! The media will know if we have honeymoon or not."

"Are we also going to do it?" She said whispering. I laugh hard at that statement. "What's so funny I'm serious!" she said.

"ok, ok sorry, I don't know it was in the contract that I can't do it to you." Damn why did I remind her about that! I saw her smile. "But I can still break the contract if I like", she looked at me in shock." I can just tell the attorney if I want." She understood what I meant and punched me in the shoulder.

"Don't you dare do that to me Mr. Nygel Del Fierro." She said as I was teasing her.

I saw dad coming towards us. We composed ourselves.

"I will leave for Tokyo Japan in an hour so I have to leave early."

"Okay sir thank you for coming, I really appreciate it." Azzy said to my dad.

"Don't forget about our condition." He turns away but, "Oh one more thing, you have to give me a grandchild, the sooner the better." He walked away.

I saw Azzy her mouth just dropped from that sentence. She was speechless. I would laugh at her reaction but, a grandchild?