chapter 13- Being kidnapped again!

*Nygel*

I went to every possible places Azzy could have been, but she's not there. Something is up here, why did Alexis came back? And why now? I really don't know what to do, now.

"Nygel what it this thing that I heard about?" My dad went into my office.

"You heard it right."

"Do you know where she is right now? Have you hired a detective?" My dad is wearing his worry face right now.

"Yeah I did. AHHHH I really don't know what to do dad." I sat on the couch burying my face into my hands. I want to cry. Why is this all happening now?!!

"It's ok son, I have a strong feeling that this problem will not ruin your marriage." Dad patted my back, trying to comfort me.

"Dad? why is Alexis here?"

"I don't know either. I thought she was in France."

"What is she up to? Why is she doing this?"

"We have to make a plan. I can't let this happen. My grandchildren will be in danger, and Azzy, well she's been good to us despite the things that I've said to her, so I'm not losing her as my in-law too." He smiled at me trying to encourage me. This is like the first time my dad and I talk about personal things aside from business.

My phone rang..it's the private investigator I hired.

"Did you found them?"

"Yes sir, They were living in a small house near the country side."

"Are they doing well?"

"Yeah, your wife is now working as a cashier in a convenience store."

"What!!?" I exclaimed. "How about the kids?"

"They have a nanny in the day, but she never fails to come home early for the children, I can see that she is having a hard time, because no one is actually giving her a good job."

"That's bull! ok give me the address." He gave me the address. I got my keys trying to go out, but dad stopped me.

"Hold it Nygel."

"Why are you stopping me? I thought you want them back?"

"I know son, but don't you think you have to settle your problem here first so that you can get them back here safely?"

"But they are suffering out there. Dad please." I begged him.

"I will take care of them, and you take care of your problem here.!"

I tried to calm myself trying to comprehend what my dad wanted me to do. I understood him, I have to take care of Alexis first.

"Please take care of them."

"I will."

*Azzy*

It was three weeks since the day I went out of the mansion, I never thought that it would be this hard. It's even harder now that I have my twins with me.

It really made my heart broken. Now I know why some people commits suicide because of love, it really does hurt.

I went home from work, and I saw groceries in the living room.

"Jare?" I looked for him. I saw him in the kitchen with ...Greg.

"Azzy! Greg is here!" Jeremy exclaimed while chocolates are all over his mouth.

"How are you?" He smiled at me.

"Fine," I was trying to avoid his eyes, cause I might cry again. "How did you know were here?"