Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE WHO READ AND LIKED THIS STORY! I LIKE IT TO BE SHORT SO THAT IT WON'T BE TAKING TOO MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!

I WOULD BE WRITING A NEW STORY, MAYBE AS SHORT AS THIS OR LONGER. I ENTITLED IT AS "MEETING AGAIN", I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SUPPORT ME AGAIN. THANK YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU :)

THIS IS CHARIS LEONES AT YOUR SERVICE, SEE YAH IN THE NEXT STORY!

**************************************************************************************************************************

10 YEARS LATER.

*Azzy*

The twins are celebrating their tenth birthday, well together with their 'uncle' Jeremy who is now in his sweet sixteen.

I am very proud of him, his very popular in school now. He is a varsity player in football. Girls are flocking to him.

Well my twins are also doing well at school, they had their own crushes. I don't allow them though because duh? They are too young for that.

Ashton and Ashley grew up beautifully, not because I'm the mother. They got my blue eyes and my big curls. They got Nygel's hair color, the nose and the 'kissable' lips if I may say. I don't think I'm being bias though.

If you're asking for Nygel, well he is still my husband. We've been married for 11 years now, and I hope that we will be together longer; well I'm pretty sure about that.

Eli and Greg are spoiling my kids as usual.

"Hey kids, Here is our gifts." Eli said with excitement.

"Grandma, grandpa you made it." The twins said at the same time.

"Of course we wouldn't miss it for the world!" Greg said. "Where is that kid?" He was looking for Jeremy.

"He's with his girlfriend." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"I don'tike her, uncle Jare don't have time to play with us anymore." Ahston said while Ashley was nodding her head in agreement.

"What did you both said?" The twins turned around, Jeremy is actually at their back. He smirked, he got that from Nygel. "Are you two actually jealous of Samantha?"

"HMP!" They both made a snob at him. We laughed.

"Mom where's dad?" Ashton asked.

"Oh he he'll be here any moment now."

"He'd better be, he promised that he will cook pasta this time." Ashley said. Yup we all love pasta that Nygel made.

We were entertaining the guests when Nygel arrived. He kissed me, then the kids.

"Dad hurry." The twins said.

He rolled his eyes. "There is still plenty of food here why would you want me to cook now?

"Nygel?!""Dad?!" The twins and I said in unison.

"Why are you ganging up on me? Fine!" He is stomping his feet walking towards the kitchen. So cute! We all laugh at him.

This is the current situation of my family right now. Sometimes there are problems like misunderstandings and stuff, but we just talk about it and try to resolve it together.

Marrying Nygel was the second best thing that happen to me, because finding him was the first. :)

                                                         ♥ The End ♥