• chapter 58 - epilogue •

"kaya lets go, we're gonna be late if you don't get your ass down here!" conan yelled from down the stairs. "i'm coming" kaya called back she she ran down the stairs. "happy birthday" conan said to her "thank you so much conan" she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

once they arrived to their destination they walked over as kaya was greeted by millie, bretman and josie. "where timothee" kaya asked the group" he's inside, he is so excited for you ky" millie replied.

"performing her hit love song, here's kaya rodrirgo
****
(a/n this is an unreleased song but it fit)

" no one's ever made me feel so happy, remorseful, or so insecure
oh god,you'reeverything i hateand everything i adore
you said youlike this one songwriter
now i'm tryna write this song like her
and no one's gonna love you like i do, know that much i know
i'll be your morning cup of coffee, the light guiding you home
oh, you're my medicine, my vice
you keep me up at night
so tell me, baby
am i crazy in love or just crazy?"

***

"you did wonderful ky" timothee said as he hugged her. "they wanted me to perform a song off sour, since it was my most popular album, but i couldn't bring myself to do it cause i don't feel that way anymore"  she truthfully told him. they made their way back to their seats and sat through the rest of the awards.

***

"and the grammy, goes too....

kaya RODRIGO"

kaya walked up to the stage. "oh my, oh my, is this happening? is this real, oh my god. okay i would like to thank the fans, and my team, i wanna thank my best friends, conan, bretman, millie, josie i love you guys so much and i don't think i would've been able to be here without you, i wanna thank timothee for always supporting me and being there, even if my success was based off of our falling out years ago, your the first person i show my songs to and i always get happy when you sing them in a different room, i can't believe this is happening- you guys! thank you so much."

******

a few years later
(btw i changed tom hollands character to harry styles because having two tom's in the story was hurting my brain)

the snow glistened as kaya and timothee walked hand in hand up to conan's house. it was christmas eve, and conan was holding a christmas party. her and timothee walked in side by side and was greeted the people who have stood by their sides. conan, millie, bretman, josie, natalia, charlie, harry, tom and jules

she came in and sat down as they all were talking, she could notice that timothee was acting a bit off.

"are you okay hun?" she questioned as she put her hand on his arm. "yeah, i'm gonna go get something to drink, you want anything?" he asked trying to cover up the fact that he was in fact- not okay. once he went to the kitchen tom followed.

"what's going on bud"  tom asked the anxious ridden boy standing at the counter. "i'm proposing to her tonight." he mumbled under his breath. "you know she's gonna say yes, why are you freaking out" tom questioned. "i don't know that, you never know, she could still be upset about what happened a few years ago, and respectfully so. i just don't wanna fuck this up" timothee said in a worried state. "your freaking yourself out for nothing. everything will turn out okay bud. plus if she says no then maybe that's a sign buddy, but she's not gonna say no- do you see how she looked at you?" tom said trying to hype up timothee. timothee nodded and made his way back out to the kying room.

****

"everyone i have an announcement to make." timothee said as he held up the drink he was holding.

"kaya, when i first met you it was like love at first sight, and ever since then i can't even forgive myself for what i did to you that autumn, but i learned, and thank god you forgave me back then cause i don't know what i would do now without you by my side. i want to thank you for being the most amazing girl anyone would ever want, you have always been and always will be enough for me, i can even explain how much i love you on this little note card i'm holding right now that i have written out, so instead of writing my feelings, ill show you. so, kaya isabel rodrigo, will you marry me?"
timothee said getting down on one knee as kaya looked over at her friends, she was so shocked she couldn't even conjure up and answer

everyone was shocked, but so happy. "say yes what are you doing" millie exclaimed as she felt tears come up to her eyes- correction everyone felt as if they were going to cry they were so happy for the pair.

"y-yes" kaya choked out and began to cry

and ever since then, that moment in time- they both knew. they have been tied together at the waist, even if they were a million miles apart. they completed each other. they didn't feel whole when they were away. they both kyed on from that day, knowing they will always be enough for one other.

THE END!!