•part 33 | real life | white flowers 2.0•

kayas eyes fluttered open to the sight of conan on her right side and millie on her left, and then bretman and josie on her pull out couch (/bed thing?) all alseep except for conan. she turned over to conan.

"conan and i'm overthinking it?" conan looked over at her. "ky when have your instincts ever been wrong?" kaya softly smiled "never" conan smiled back "exactly. things will workout though. i promise." just then bretman woke up and then 5 minutes later millie woke up "so are we waking up josie or letting her sleep?" kaya asked. "the minute millie starts cooking breakfast she'll wake up." they all nodded and got up. they sat at the island in kayas kitchen. after a few minutes of millie cooking josie came downstairs.

whilst the 5 ate, all the sudden there was a knock at kayas door. kayas heart sank. she was hoping it wasn't timothee because if it was she'd really want to punch him. everyone went wide eyed and kaya hesitantly got up and went to her door. nobody was at her door, but to her feet was a bouquet of white flowers and a letter in a brown cardboard-like envelope that said "ky" in timothee's handwriting. she picked it up and brought it inside. she sat it on the table, as she did bretman spoke up.

"what's with the flowers?" kaya sat down, she thought about it for a second. with all her feelings mixed at the moment she didn't know what to feel really. "if they weren't so damn pretty i'd be throwing them against the wall." she said with a monotoned voice. she paused for a second to think how she could put her thoughts into words.

"i know he's trying to be romantic but this doesn't feel romantic. it's feels like he knows he's wrong and it's almost like he's trying to pity me almost. let me read this damn note. and then i'll get back to you on that" kaya sighed and took another bite of her food. she opened the card.

"dear kaya,

i know this looks bad, and it probably is bad. nothing is going on between me and lily and i want you to know that. we dated when we were filming the king, but when we decided it wasn't gonna work out we went out sepreate ways and haven't talked since. i should've told you about her but i didn't want this happening. but clearly it came back around and bit me in the ass and i'm sorry. you are so great to me and you don't deserve shit like this. i could stare into your eyes for days, and i miss your hugs or your love for music and taylor swift. i miss waking up and you being there i miss it all. if i know one thing it's that your mine. your mine forever. no one will ever take you away from me. not now, not tomorrow. not ever. also there is another small envelope in the flowers, don't open until i tell you too. i love you ky.

love timothee"

"oh how sweet timothee, i love you and i miss you and your songs, we dated but anyways your mine forever blah blah blah" kaya said in a mocking tone. "what did it say?" josie asked kaya. kaya read the note aloud. at the end she began to spoke up

"ugh this is bullshit. it's all bullshit. i'm gonna scream i swear to god, but there after i vomit from the immense amount of cringe i'm feeling first!" all of her friend felt bad for her. they didn't know how to make her feel better.

"ya know it's funny, he said that he was going to text me last night. i never got a text from him. he never called or anything. i literally cried because of it. my stomach has been in a knot ever since i saw that dm. ive had two panic attacks in the past 72 hours, i couldn't sleep last night or the night before so i'm basically running on no sleep at all. it's bullshit. i don't know why he can't be honest. if you wanna be with her go. this is like so stupid. it's like in the past month and a half i've literally built my entire life off of him and his needs and his affection and attention this is dumb i'm about to fucking burst and fly out to new york and snap his neck" kaya said out in anger. everyone was in shock, they've never seen kaya like this. kaya then finished her plate and rinsed it off and ran upstairs. she changed and got ready for the day the. sat down at her desk and began to write yet again, another song. she began to list off all the things that have made her mad or have made an impact on her in the past few days.

white flowers
love letters
loosing sleep
pacing
panic attacks
crying
building life around his attention/affection

as she was writing her list she heard her phone go off her eyes widened at the text.

"timothee<3: i'm flying you out to new york. your flight it tomorrow at 9am your ticket is in that small envelope"

she was shocked. she walked downstairs to everyone still at the island and pointed at her phone with her still shocked face. everyone crowded around her and became just as shocked as she was. "well we better get you packed" bretman said. the four dragged kaya upstairs. and began to help her pack. after an hour of kaya still being shocked, she continued to sit and write a small song for her to get her feelings out.

bretman and millie were in her closet picking out stuff and showing josie and conan to get their approval for what goes in the suitcase. kaya was packed and ready to go and also had a finished song. kaya walked over to her keyboard and began to record herself as she started playing her song she wrote and singing it to her friends

"white flowers and love letters
you say I'm yours forever
but it don't feel romantic,somehow
i'mpacing and I'mlosing sleep
if you don't call Istart to weep
you're everything I cannot do without"

"i don't knowwhoIwould be
if Iwasn't your baby
i built my life on your attention
on being an object of your affection
now, crazy in love don't feel sweet
cause I'm with you but I miss me
wish somebody had told me what I know now
losing yourself in someone isn't Heaven, it's Hell"

kaya stopped the recording and turned to her friends. "okay i'm alright now." she said as conan lightly laughed.

"how are you just fine all the sudden? you were so mad before" millie aksed curiously everyone looked at millie with smiles plastered on their faces

"this is what kaya does to get her feeling out, she gets mad, sad, super happy or stressed, she sits down and writes a song. then she sings it, then she posts it online, and then she's fine. so she should be good now." conan responded with a smile. kaya nodded her head "the only correct way to get your feelings out" kaya said with a smile. and then began to hangout with her friends

★★★★★
authors notes!!
the song white flowers is up at the top of you want to listen to it!