•part 50 | real life | he looks like he wants to die•

kaya was awoke by the smell of pancakes. that only meant one thing. millie was cooking. she got up super fast and tumbled out of her bed. once she got downstairs she was met with bretman, josie and millie. she sat next to bretman and began scrolling through instagram. that's when she came upon a post about her ex.

she showed the picture to her friends

she showed the picture to her friends. "he looks happier. i hope he's happy." kaya said as she turned off her phone. josie rubbed her shoulder "give it time ky, all he is, is a traitor. he doesn't even look that happy with her, plus you deserve someone better anyways." kaya rolled her eyes "doesn't look happy. look at his smile. he's so happy. i mean i hope he's happy but i hope he's not happier than when he was with me." kaya eyes widened. she went back on her phone and wrote down in her notes

"i hope your happy but don't be happier"

"i don't think he's all that happy.." josie replied as she showed her another picture

"he looks like he wants to die" bretman blurted out

"he looks like he wants to die" bretman blurted out. everyone looked at bretman with the "for real" look. bretman scanned all their faces "what. where's the lie cause i don't see one."

pulling kaya out of her thoughts of lily and timothee bretman spoke up "wait you said that he's a traitor. it took him only what. a week and a half and he was dating lily. he literally is a traitor. ky you have got to make that a song since your like a lyrical genius." kaya pulled out her phone once more and wrote below the previous line for a song idea. "it took you two weeks, to go off and date her. guess you didn't cheat. but your still a traitor" she said out loud as she wrote it in her notes.

it was now about to be 10:30. kaya was just now heading out to drive to dans house. she turned on some music and began to drive. she was about a block away from dans house she checked her phone. 15 minutes. she decided that since timothee looked like he was doing good she would give him a call to ask how he was. was it a bad idea? of course. but she just felt like she check up on him even though she knew he was doing fine.

after three rings she heard his voice. she didn't want to miss his voice but she did. she missed him. his jokes. his date ideas. the way he looked. his hair. the way he smelled.

"hello?" he answered ina. very bothered tone. kaya decided to ignore it.

"hey." she replied.

silence.

"how have you been?" she spoke again.

"ive been fine kaya. look why are you calling me?" he sounded like he was getting mad. god this was a bad idea.

"jeez what's your problem. i was just seeing how you were cause i'm a decent person." kaya replied quickly.

" a decent person? wow kaya your really putting yourself on a high pedi stool you don't deserve to be on. you left me over a rumor. a fucking rumor" timothee started to get really mad.

"like your so great huh? also yeah i think i believe that rumor now because it hasn't even been two weeks and you already dating the girl you told me not to worry about. you have a lot of fucking nerve don't you? i mean seriously. did you ever even love me? cause from the looks of it you didn't. you know what it's nice to know that your happier, your healthy and obviously your ego has grown three sizes. all i was doing was calling you to make sure your okay. because if you ever even cared to ask me how i was. so you know what. fuck you. fuck you and your stupid hair. fuck you and your stupid little girlfriend. fuck you and your stupid green eyes. just fuck you bro."

she hung up. she didn't even let him answer. she was so upset she didn't even realize she was crying. she started her car again and drove down the block until she was at dans. she went up to the door and knocked on the door. not even 5 seconds later she was greeted by dan. she wiped her eyes and went inside and explained everything to dan. from the start of her and timothees relationship to what just happened.

"this shit, is fucking wack. it's like a crime scene" dan paused. "you know what we're gonna make a song about a crime scene but also that's metaphoric. i've got so many ideas for songs. what do you got?" dan asked kaya who was now on the brink of tears. surprisingly she didn't cry. she almost did but she didn't.

she then sang enough for you, which they came up with a title and dan said they weren't gonna touch it and that song was definitely going on the album. next she sang the song she wrote earlier. dan said it should be called "drivers license" so that's probably gonna be the name for it. dan told kaya that we was gonna tweak it and make it sound more professional and come up with an idea for the second verse. he loved the "do you get deja vu when she's with you" idea. as well as the "i hope your happy but don't be happier." dan told kaya that we would come up with ideas for the crime scene song, the deja vu one and the happy/happier song as well as feeling drivers license and he would have all his ideas out together by next week which was when they were gonna meet again.

"i wanna write a song. right now. i have an idea" kaya blurted out. "okay what are we thinking?" kaya thought. "it just feels like i'm doing so great one minute. and the next i'm doing horrible and doing worse then i was before. like i'm going two steps forward and 10 backwards. i wanna put that into a song. like for instance i was doing so good and i thought i'd check up on him, and when i did he got mad at me and i felt worse than i did a week ago."

"i love it. let's do it" dan relied as they began to write a new song, based on her and timothees phone call