•part 22 | real life | uptown girl•

the week flew by very quickly, that meant that it was saturday and it was the day for timothee and kayas first official date. apparently timothee had a whole day planned out and told kaya to wear whatever she wanted, now telling kaya to wear whatever she wanted was a horrible idea because of how decisive she was. so since timothee left that afternoon around 1 to let her get ready since they planned on going at 4. she invited bretman conan and josie over to help her pick out something.

she hated that millie couldn't be there, so she had her on facetime with them the whole time, millie made kaya promise she would call her later or tomorrow morning to tell her how everything went. she knew she would since her and millie are now like best friends

"i literally don't know what color. he didn't give me a color." ky said with a frustrated sigh as she put her hands on her hips. "ya know you could just like.. text him and ask what color" bretman replied to her frustration. kaya didn't want to text him and ask. so josie texted him instead on her phone own phone and told him the situation, which he replied with "green or blue, whichever she wants lol" josie read the text aloud to them and kaya went back into her closet and brought out all the blue and green stuff she owned.

kaya narrowed it down to one green dress, timothee sent a following text and said nevermind to the blue, he had another date idea for that. kaya thought it was funny that he was already planning ahead for a second date. when kaya put it on all of her friends just stopped and stared at her in awe

"oh my god....kaya you look amazing" conan aid very excited for the girl, him and bretman ran over to her and started to look at accessories and make up, kaya didn't want to do anything special with her makeup so she just did a natural look. she did let conan and bretman pick out her necklaces and rings though. and this time she decided to wear her hair down since it was a special occasion. timothee did tell her to bring something casual as well, which made kaya wonder even more what he had in mind.

her anxiety started to kick in about a half hour before it was time. she started to have a panic attack so she started to pace back and forth. josie left early but she said that she was going to come over cause she wanted to talk, so that made kaya even more nervous. conan and bretman tried to comfort her the best they could. bretman started to pep talk her.

"if anything happens call me cause i will fuck him up. i'm sure he will cause if he doesnt then what da fuqq is wrong with him" he said in his weird sarcastic tone he usually uses every morning on his instagram.

after bretman and conan were done pep talking her, they decided to blair "truth hurts" by lizzo, whenever one of them had a date or something similar, they would blair the song to sing and dance to, to get the jitters out of them. kaya went over to her mirror and took a quick picture to post on instagram. a few seconds after she finished , they heard a knock on the door. all three of them looked at each other, and just froze. kaya didn't even want to move, yes, she knew timothee. but this was different, she liked him, and he liked her, again, everything happened really fast but you can't control your feelings.

once she got out of her daze she opened her door to see timothee. he was wearing a green suit with a white dress shirt. he also had a bouquet of white and baby blue flowers. almost the same flowers he gave her when they first met. "i would have went with light green flowers instead but i knew you liked blue" he said nervously as he gave her the flowers, kaya mouth was open, she thought it was so sweet of him, especially since he remembered. "oh my gosh, you remembered" kaya said back to him as she looked up at him. "well, why wouldn't i, they're your favorite flowers, how could i forget?" kaya took the flowers acted like she was putting them on the counter when she was really just handing them to conan and bretman who was hiding behind the door. she got her a jacket incase she got cold, even though it was only like 4pm and they were in la, there was a low chance of her being cold and out the door they went.