•part 34 | real life | new york arrangements•

it was still the night before. she didn't want to go to new york alone. she pulled millie to another room. "i'm not going to new york alone. you guys are coming with me. i just don't know where y'all will stay. the only person i could think of would be jules leblanc." millie thought about it and then she thought of a few other people. "uhm my costar natalia is kying up there right now, i could maybe hit up harry styles, we could maybe split us up." kaya smiled. "that just might work. let me call jules and you call natalia and harry, if everything goes well we can put together a list of who goes with who."

millie went and called natalia and harry , after 10 minutes millie came back and said that she got the okay, kaya then called jules, and went in another room and talked to her.

★★★★★
phone call
kaya and jules

hey jules it kaya, i know we haven't talked much but a have a situation

oh my gosh hi! i'm so excited to hear from you. what's your situation

so basically me a few friends are going up to new york, and since you kye there, i was wondering if like one or two of my friends could stay there with you. i would to fill you in on everything that's happened and the main reason i'm going to new york right now but it's such a long story so i'll have to tell you once i get up there.. so would that be possible?

yeah totally! my apartment is quite small since i just recently moved out but i don't think that's a problem, also i have a sneaky feeling this has something to do with mr. timothee chalamet

yeah, actually, but i'm not kidding it's actually a long story. i'll be up there tomorrow, let me know when your free!

yeah totally! i'm free anytime as of now so just let me know when your up here and i'll send my address

oh my gosh thank you so much your a lifesaver! bye jules!

end of call

kaya came out of the room and gave millie a thumbs up, millie then grabbed kayas plane ticket and booked four more tickets for the same flight. kaya went back into her room and met the eyes of her friends. "hey guys give me and millie a few minutes, then we have something to share with you guys!" kaya said and ran downstairs to her island where she met millie.

"okay so we have harry, nat and jules. who's going with who?" millie asked kaya. she wrote the three names down on a notepad and began to write down names under it.

"how about for the first week, you and conan go with natalia, bretman and josie go with jules, and then the second week i think josie has to fly back cause she said that she had something going on here next week, so you and conan and bretman can go with jules, and then that last week we can all go to harry's including jules and nat if they want to join" kaya said in deep thought with a sigh. millie smiled and took kayas hand and ran upstairs dragging kaya along with her

the two girls barged into the room. both with excited looks on their faces, bretman, conan and josie all looking up at the two with confused looks, millie finally blurted out something

"ky has something to tell you" millie said with a big smile plaster on her face, all the attention drew to kaya which then kaya decided to speak. "okay so who wants to go to new york?" they all looked up at kaya in shock "what's are you talking about?" bretman asked. kaya looked at millie and then back at bretman "so we may or may not have booked tickets for all of you to fly to new york with me, also all the arrangements are set. the first week conan and millie will be staying with natalia dyer, and bretman and josie will be staying with jules leblanc. josie since you'll have to leave that second week for what is it again?" kaya asked josie

"it's a charity event" josie responded and then kaya continued to explain her plan "right since you have a charity event we already booked the ticket for you to fly back so then that second week, bretman, conan and millie are gonna stay at jules and josie if you'd like to join us for the last week let us know so we can get that booked, but the last week all of us hopefully including nat and jules are gonna stay with harry styles." kaya finished, she looked at her friends for approval. bretman looked at his phone as he spoke up.

"bitch it's 7pm, we need to do a speed round to get everyone packed if we're going" kaya looked at millie and then back at her other friends. "okay so i'm already packed and millie's stuff is here so we need to get her stuff like actually packed so let's do that and then we can head to bretmans then josie's then conan and then you guys can come back here if you want." the 5 all looked at each other, before nodding in response. "i think we're gonna come back here for the night right?" josie said as she looked for her friends approval which they all nodded back.

******

after about three house everyone was packed and back at kayas house with their bags, it was now 10 pm and the 5 decided to go to bed early so they weren't tired the next day, which very much failed because bye the time after they got their bags inside kayas house by the door, ate food, got ready to go to sleep, and with all of them joking around in the process it was almost 2am. they all went upstairs and settled down to go to sleep, millie, conan and bretman were out like lights. but kaya couldn't seem to sleep. when she looked around she saw josie also awake with her. which she invited josie to go downstairs to talk to her.

"i don't know soph, i don't know what to do. like of course i'm gonna stay with him but with how things are looking i don't know what's going to go down." kaya said worringly. josie thought about it for a few seconds. "ky it's a 50/50 kind of thing, you guys could make up and it will be the best thing ever, or your relationship could possibly turn toxic. and the second it does become toxic, if it does. you have to stand your ground and leave, but i think everything will be okay" josie replied and put her hand on kys for reassurance. "and if i have to bust someone's knee caps in i won't hesitate" josie added on which made kaya laughed, which then cause josie to laugh. they both decided to go to bed at that point speaking it was about 3am. kaya crawled back into bed, and fell asleep quite quickly.

******

the next morning the 5 were awoken by 5 different alarms going off on each of their phones. kaya checked the time as it red 7:30am. they all sat up. after about 30 seconds kaya spoke up in a tired voice.

"alright millie you make food, bretman your strong so put the bags in the car, soph you go around the house and check to see if we are missing anything and me and conan will straighten this room up." kaya said with a yawn at the end. everyone got to what they're ere supposed to do. after kaya and conan straightened up the room they got dressed and ready, they headed downstairs to where everyone already started eating. after about 20 minutes everyone was about finished.

"alright you guys go upstairs and get ready and me and conan will do the dishes really quick" kaya said as everyone headed upstairs to get read, conan and kaya were doing the dishes. once there were only a few left ky aksed conan to finish them whilst she talked to her mom to let her know she was leaving for new york. she then texted her mom all the details

★★★★★
text message
kaya and mom

hey mom i'm going to new york for a few weeks with mills, bret, conan and jose.. thought i'd let you know. i'm gonna stay with timothee a few of the night but when i'm not i'll be staying with millies costar, jules or harry. love you!

harry as in that cutie harry styles??

yes mom that harry.

😍😍

lol mom i have to go now. i have to get to the airport

okay kyiv be safe, i love you🤍

i love you too🤍

end of messages

the five headed them headed to the airport. luckily the five ended up getting first class.. since they're technically "celebrity's". after a few hours they were finally at there destination.

new york

★★★★★
authors notes!
i know natalia, jules nor harry styles live in new york but let's pretend they do🤩