bonus chapter - alternative ending

this is dedicated to chalametfairys and crystalivv because they also agree with me at the fact that olivia shoulda gaslight, gatekeep and girlbossed and should of told timothee fuck off. so, may i present the alternative ending:

kaya sat in her bed looking out her window, it was a rainy sunday and she was feeling like she was going through her breakup all over again. she realized that all this time she never actually faced her feelings, she thought she got over it but all she did was put a bandaid on it and now it felt like the bandaid was being ripped off. a few times she felt herself starting to cry, and at this point she thought "might as well as let it out" after about an hour the time was now 6 pm, she decided to listen to some music to cheer her up. she called her two besties that could help with this, bretman and conan. they all danced in her room to taylor swift. all the sudden her doorbell rang.

"that's weird. who could that be" kaya thought to herself as she stopped her music, she looked at her friends then hesitantly walked down the stairs to her front door. she stood at the door for a few more minutes wondering if she should open it. she thought maybe the person left since it's been like five minutes since they rang the doorbell. until they knocked again.

"okay i'll open it" kaya thought to herself. she turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

"timothee?" she whispered, revealing a red faced, puffy eyed timothee with tear stained cheeks.

"im so, sorry kaya. i can't even kye with myself knowing what i did" his voice cracked in every way shape and form, he had clearly been crying for a while

"timothee, it's fine.. look i really thi-" she got cut off by timothee with him shaking his head. "no, no it's not"

"no kaya, it's not okay. what i did to you was terrible. all because i didn't want to hurt you i pushed you away and all i did was hurt you. i can't even kye with myself anymore knowing what i did. it haunts me in my sleep. everything you said, it's all true. i remember it all too well. it hurts how much i remember" timothee poured his heart out to kaya, begging for forgiveness, as the girl just sighed. why was he here? they ended things for a reason.

"timothee, i just wanted to be enough for you, and i don't think i was and-" kaya started, but timothee cut her off again.

"ky, listen to me. you've always been enough for me, you always will be enough for me. i don't want you to be enough for anybody else but me. you deserve everything. but am i enough for you?" timothee asked kaya

"timothee you were always enough for me. i just don't know if i can't let you back into my life that easily. i don't think you realize that i've been hurting since we broke up. i havent even had the time to process everything." kaya explained, fighting back the tears threatening to fall from her eyes

"kaya. im sorry. im so so sorry. please let me prove it to you. please give me another chance." timothee pleaded with his eyes watering.

"one second.." kaya closed the door in the broken hearted boys face as she walked inside.

"bretman! conan!" she yelled as the two boys ran down the stairs. "what? is everything okay?" conan asked with concern filling his voice.

"it's just... timothees here an-" kaya got cut off by bretman walking passed her. he looked out the doors peephole as he say a tall curly headed boy outside standing.

"yo what the fuck kaya why is this piece of shit, scum off the bottom of my mother fuckin shoe here?" bretman yelled in a concerned tone.

"i- he's asking for forgiveness, and.. i don't know should i forgive him? part of me wants to, so, so badly. but the other part of me doesn't want to ever see him again."

"ky are you going mad? i'm mean seriously after everything this weasel did, your just gonna let him back in just like a snap of a finger?" conan blatantly asked the girl as she thought about it.

"i- your right." and with that, kaya headed straight back to her door.

"look, timothee, i-.... i really don't think i can" she sighed as the boy just shook his head.

"n-no, i want to make it up to you, please, please let me" he kept on pleaded my kaya just sighed again.

"dude, it's not gonna fucking work okay? i literally dropped a whole album dissing you, that would be like mega embarrassing if i got back with you. plus, let's not forget you literally cheated on me. but it's fine, lilys cool as shit she's johnny depps daughter for god sake. where was this timothee back then? begging on his knees wanting me, begging for forgiveness. obviously you didn't want me too bad back then or we wouldn't even be in this position right now."

the two sat in silence, before kaya spoke up again.

"trust me, a part of me really wanted us to work, and still does want us to work. that same part of me wants to let you back in and forgive you, but i just can't. i know for my own good- and for your own good, we just can't. maybe one day in the future we can revisit this and laugh and then maybe try again, but for right now i don't think i can." kaya explained, she thought she'd be upset but surprisingly, she felt lighter, like a weight was off of her shoulders.

"can we at least be friends?" timothee asked with sorrow filling his eyes.

"if you give me some time to digest everything, i think we can learn to be friends, but for right now-"

"i get it, you need time. i understand. again kaya, i'm so sorry.." he apologized as he asked for a hug, kaya reluctantly hugged the boy but she did feel sorta bad for just shattering his heart. but at the same time, he once did it to her, and now it's his turn to hurt.

"goodbye kaya."

"goodbye timothee.."