•part 44 | real life | maybe not this lifetime, but the next.•

"timothee... i'm ready to talk."
________________________________

that's what kaya said to timothee three days ago. timothee got a call on his phone right then from his manager saying they had to meet up. kaya went back to jules crying that day. she went over to his house the next day and everything went fine, then the next day she came over they got into an argument and the last words that were said was "fuck off" then the day after that kaya decided to stay at jules house for the day. she was leaving jules house to go to tom's the next day. she woke up this morning and put on her light makeup, got dressed and walked to timothees. she knocked on the door and not even a few seconds later the door swung open. "we need to talk" kaya said as she walked past timothee into his apartment.

"okay" timothee hesitated as kaya put her hair behind her ear. kaya sighed "i know you don't want to talk about this but i can't go on and act like nothing is wrong." timothee knew right then exactly where this was going. "what are you saying?" he asked in reply. "just can you tell me what happened between you and lily? i promise i won't get mad i just don't wanna be in a relationship with someone whose gonna keep things from me." timothee sighed. "kaya your being paranoid" kaya couldn't believe him. he wouldn't tell her. she stood up in anger. "paranoid? i'm being paranoid? wow. wow. timothee. i can't believe you. if you won't tell me what happened what's the point of this. what's the point of us?" timothee was starting to get upset. he knew he should tell her but he didn't wanna make things worse.

"you know what kaya it's almost like your never satisfied with anything. it's like whatever i do isn't good enough or if i step out of line it's like the world is coming to an end" timothee was now up in kayas face. kaya felt nothing. she was so mad and upset she couldn't handle it. she knew she was gonna blow up basically and she didn't want it to happen in front of timothee but she knew this conversation wasn't ending anytime soon "never satisfied? all i did was ask what happened between you two. i just don't get why you won't tell me. you've changed. you never compliment me anymore, you never text me in the mornings or when you go to bed. it's like we are strangers that have the label of girlfriend and boyfriend. i don't even know you anymore. if you don't wanna be with me just say that and don't sit here and lead me on." kaya stopped herself. she just wanted to leave. timothee sighed once again. "kaya wait." kaya turned around "wait what? what do you want. you can act one way one second and a different way another. do you love me? do you hate me? like i literally don't get it with you. like did i do something wrong? i wish you'd just talk to me." she paused for a few seconds and looked timothee right in the eyes "you know, maybe bretman and josie and millie and conan were right. maybe they were. maybe i shouldn't have ever thought about dating you in the first place. hell this is literally against the law that we are dating right now. you know what maybe we aren't meant to be together." kaya was now on the verge of tears. but she promised herself one thing. do. not. break. "don't let him see you cry. don't let him see you vulnerable." she thought to herself as she fought back tears. timothee and kaya looked at each other for a few seconds. when kaya turned to leave timothee spoke up "kaya don't say that." kaya turned around "say what? the truth? ya know i know deep down that no one is comfortable with us being a thing. maybe we should take a few steps back. and i know it's gonna suck but i'm not gonna have you being labeled a groomer when i know that i did consent to this and my mom was fine with it. im gonna go now, maybe in a while we can come back to this and rekindle it. if not then that sucks." she said as she looked down at her shoes. "kaya" timothee said as his voice broke "please don't leave. what happened to us? all the talks we had about music or that when you got your license you could drive from la to new york. i thought we'd last forever." kaya closed her eyes shut really tight. "there's this quote. and it's says "if you love someone let them go, if they come back they're yours. but if they don't they never were to begin with." i think we really need to listen to that right now. maybe me and you aren't meant to be in this lifetime. but maybe the next okay? i will always love you but maybe i can just learn to love you in a platonic way." timothee started to cry, but somehow kaya wasn't breaking. "i don't want to wait another lifetime. i want to make it work now." timothee said in between tears. "timothee. we just can't be together right now." kaya said and walked out the door.

as she walked the streets of new york, she knew didn't want to go to jules where her friends where staying. she honestly wanted to fly home and lay in her bed. as she was walking the streets of new york she suddenly found herself at harry's . when she knocked on the door she was greeted by harrry, natalia, jules and conan. apparently the rest of her friends were all packing stuff up to go to harry's and the four decided to go early. kaya walked inside with puffy eyes. when jules looked her in the eyes as she sighed. "hun this is the third time this week you've came back upset or crying. are you sure he's been telling the full truth to you?" kaya wiped her tears.

"no, i know he's not. and i'm pretty sure we just broke up."