•part 43 | real life | we need to talk•

the next morning timothee woke up to the light shining in his eyes. he rolled over with a sigh. he was starting to get worried after kaya didn't say i love you back the night before. he knew he fucked up but he never expected for kaya to fall out of love with him over it. pulling him out of his thoughts he heard his phone go off.

ky<3: we need to talk.

"oh great. the old we need to talk" timothee thought to himself. he sent a text back that read, "okay. how about you come over to my place?" hoping kaya would accept and actually come over this time and not run away from him. 

the night before...

kaya closed the door and went straight to millie and conan, they grabbed natalia and they went to the living room. they all sat down except for kaya, as she stood in front of the three and began to explain what happened earlier in the night.

"so did he tell you what happened between him and lily?" millie asked kaya, which kaya shook her head no. at kayas response natalia stood up "bullshit. that's bullshit. you need to ask him to talk tomorrow. he has to tell you what happened. it can't be just some secret that he keeps from you." kaya thought at natalias response. eith a confused look on her face kaya spoke up "you know now that i think about it he was avoiding the who situation. why didn't he tell me?" kaya wondered. she wanted to send a text right then and there saying they needed to talk, but it was too late and timothee probably already home. after kaya explained what happened and talking to them about this and that or whatever was on their mind at the time, kaya finally found herself in her bed falling asleep.

present day..

kaya woke up that morning, she didn't even want to wait to text timothee but she definitely didn't want to seem desperate. she waited for as long as she could which ended up only being an hour. but in the time between she packed her stuff up because conan and millie were going to be heading over to jules, and was going to take kys stuff with them. after packing up she ended up texted him telling him they needed to talk. which he replied by inviting her over. she didn't respond to his text and instead started to get ready to go over to his apartment, she got dressed, brushed her teeth, and for the first time in a long time she put on light makeup to go over. now kaya hated makeup. but she thought maybe if she looked a bit better he wouldn't leave her. even though that sounds desperate she didn't care. when she was ready, she walked out the door, and started to go to timothees apartment.

it's been about 45 minutes since timothee sent the text with no answer, he started to get a bit worried that she wasn't coming and she was done with their relationship. until he heard a knock on his door.

"hi" kaya said with a sigh. "hi" timothee replied with a soft smile. timothee moved out of the way for kaya to step inside. once she did they walked to timothees couch. they both sat down. they decided to hangout before they talked. they decided to listen to music and hangout, or better yet catch up. after a few hours kaya finally wanted to talk to him and get to the bottom of their problems.

"timothee... i'm ready to talk."

authors note!
i'm sorry this is a short chapter but i've gotten some comments about kayas age, and if it really bothers y'all that much we can just say she's 18. if it's that much of a problem i can go back and change it. just let me know lol. if it makes any of you uncomfy just say the word and i'll change it. i didn't think that a made up wattpad story was gonna be taken this seriously lol. also i think i'm gonna take a break for a few days. i'm having major writers block and i'm going to be busy all weekend. but i do want to thank you guys so so much for 10k reads. it really does mean a lot to me <333