26.

Thornes protect beauty.

Thalia & Amon.

Amon groaned as his was on top of Thalia, she who had just given him everything, she who had trusted him with her very body, untouched, just for him, he had made love to her, in a way they would both never forget. As the vampire finally had his fill of his mate's blood he could feel their connection, it was clear and strong, he would never do anything to break it, never do anything to drive away his witch, he would die for her, kill for her and live for her, holding her in his arms sheets wrapping around their bodies he felt peace, finally he had her, she who would bring light into their home, hair silver glinting and pulsing with magic, olive skin, he loved marking every part of it, and eyes so filled with warmth and love, he feared he would drown in them, but that would be okay too, he wanted to drown in her love.

"You should be asleep." Thalia whispered as she barely moved, having done what Amon did to her with that monster between his legs, it was surprising she could even feel her legs. "I thrive in the night, we vampires are stronger in it just like wolves." He explained making her hum. "You really do know how to wine and dine a girl." She chortled making them both laugh. "I've only ever tried that on you, you're the first woman I fell in love with, I won't lie and say there were no others in the past, but I can assure you, you are my first, in everything, most importantly, my first love." He answered placing a kiss on Thalia's forehead, she now had tears falling down her cheeks, it wasn't sadness though, it was happiness, the kind her papa told her she would have if she met the right boy, and she did. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He questioned eyes burning with curiosity and concern. "I'm happy, pops always told me I'd meet the one, and when I did I would feel what he felt for dad, and I'm sure I do now, he was right, when you find the right now, its easy." She confessed and he held her close to his heart.

Thalia Yasmine Thorne, I will protect you with my life, I will kill for you, I will die for you, and I will live for you, my mark isn't just for the world to see, its a promise I mean to keep, we will most liley argue and not agree on some things but even so, I will never leave you, I will be there even when you burn me alive, because I would love no other than you, you were my world the moment I met you, I made mistakes and I regret them but I will never regret you, and if today you were to tell me to follow you like a lost puppy I would, I am yours, as you are mine, I love you, because thorns protect beauty, I will also protect you, you're my treasure and I can't wait to meet pops and dad so that they can bless us.