11.

Saviour.

Roman.

"We need to help them." Allysa asserted with a pleading look, they all knew what the pack had done, why should they help them. "Please Roman, just this once, please." Vincent begged as he began to shake and cough blood. "What do you think?" Roman questioned Marc who was by the door. "Just once and for goodness sake put the kid in a pod." Marc replied with a slight grumble, Roman knew he was hating today, it was just too eventful.

"Thalia, you know what to do with Vincent, Allen and I will go." Roman responded as he opened a portal for the two of them to go through and what they found on the other side was a massacre, three large wolves who could barely stand were facing a very large three headed snake, Roman recognized the snake from old legends, it wasn't supposed to be here, who could've unlocked its cage.

When Roman noticed the other wolves on the ground struggling to move, he knew immediately it was the snake, he teleported to where Lex, his father, and beta were, upon their arrival the three wolves growled until they realized it was him, he walked toward the snake and snapped his fingers, just then a red barrier engulfed the snake. "It won't hold that thing for long, so I need you to work with me, order the other wolves to carry the injured into any one of the three portals they will lead to the infirmary, I will heal those in critical need whilst one of you guards that thing, the barrier will give us just enough time but make no mistake it will get out." Roman exclaimed and the wolves nodded.

Just then Allen made three portals appear and helped the other wolves remove the injured whilst Roman healed the critically injured, he was glad the poison from the snake only paralyzed the wolves but if left too long it would kill them, Roman could feel the burning gaze from Lex but he ignored it as he quickly worked on the wolves. "Allen how far are you?!" The witch yelled as he felt the barrier begin to disintegrate. "I'm at ninety percent hold on!" The witch replied as he hurriedly moved the wolves into the portals.

Large hands cupped Roman's as he healed the last of the critically injured, he knew those hands, they always sent warmth into his body, but he wasn't going to let him back, so he snatched smaller more delicate hands away from his and levitated the body of the wolf into the portal, he was the last of them just as his barrier was about to burst, Roman laid a hand on Lex's chest, ignoring the feel of his muscles, he healed the wolf completely. "Thank you." Lex mumbled but Roman walked away, he didn't need his gratitude.

"What's our plan?" Allen asked his coven leader. "To kill the three headed serpent you need to kill the head with the cobalt crystal underneath its head, it's hard to identify so we will need to attack head on for each head and analyze." Roman replied and leaped into the air whilst Allen ran full speed toward the serpent, when he got close enough large boulders came from a portal and bombarded the snake, Roman from above hailed bolts of lightning that lit up the sky.

When the snake was disoriented Lex made a dash for it in sonic speed, he tackled one head and tore it apart with his claws, it wasn't the one, he had to jump out of the because the snake healed faster and the other heads would strike, Allen had another snake head constructed with black chains, they strangled the serpent as the two others hissed, he had flip into the air to dodge the venom shot at him from another snake head. "Roman, you need to hurry." Allen called out. "Saturn's Melody." The witch mumbled as several large circular disks appeared from thin air and constricted each head.

"Explode." That was the only command Roman needed to give and the disks exploded, it injured the snake but wouldnt kill it, Allen was on the ground again and analyzed each snake head until he found the one they needed. "The one on the left!" He yelled and immediately Roman snapped his fingers and several golden crystal spears appeared, he shot them all at the snake which screeched in agony.

Lex shot forward again and lunged for the head that could kill the snake, he made larger claws with his will and tore apart the snake head, the cobalt crystal had been removed but the snake could still move which shocked Lex, before he went anywhere Allen was by his side, he teleported them both far away from the snake just as one large beam of golden light was hurled at the snake, it burned and seared everything away only leaving the remains of what used to be, Lex still stood shocked at what he had witnessed, how much power did his mate actually possess.

The wolves, all those who had witnessed the battle stood still as they watched Roman float down, his red locks waved freely in the wind, he was beautiful but he was also formidable, Roman finally stepped on the ground, he felt nature's plea and in that moment he didn't think of anything other than healing. "Sanguinim phatur vors detera." He mumbled as his magic permeated the air, made the grass and trees grow back, washed away the blood of the wolves without a trace, when he was done he could feel their stares burning into him, they had questions but he had no answers.

Just then Allen appeared by his side, the two of them turned to meet the eyes of the older alpha, Zach and Lex. "When your cousin is healed he will come back." Allen exclaimed as he waved his fingers and the forms of himself and Roman began to burn away, Zach and Lex himself wanted to step up and say and something, Roman could see it but he wasn't interested in their apologies, that was the thing about being a seer, sometimes gazing into someone's eyes or a mere touch revealed truths about them, you never thought possible and Roman knew with just a touch, Lex and his beta finally knew a part of the truth.

When they arrived back at his house, he could say he was officially tired. "They know." Roman mumbled as he flopped down on the couch next to Marc, it didn't take long for the silent man to have Roman on his lap sighing in utter exhaustion. "What if they know, there is nothing they can do to change what happened." Allysa argued and it was true, there was indeed nothing, ties were already broken and tonight they only helped because Vincent had a soft spot in Allen's life, if not for that they would've just ignored it.

"We just stick to ourselves then, with the wolves knowing isn't that one faction off our backs." Thalia asserted making them all realize that she was right, the wolves would no longer bother them, whatever happened now wouldn't involve them, or so Roman hoped it would be like that. "How about pizza, wings, and movies, we can just relax." Marc expressed and each of them nodded, it was the perfect thing they needed.

"What do we do with this, I placed an enchantment on it so that the snake won't be summoned again." Allen exclaimed as he showed the cobalt crystal, in good lighting you could actually see how it was not a crystal but rather a raw form from another mineral. "Give it to Allysa, Thalia can help her copy the magic imbued within it then when she needs a monster to summon she can summon the three headed serpent only that she would be the one controlling it." Roman replied and Allen gave the shiny rock to his giddy sister, how she loved her summons.

"If he knows, what will you do?" Allen mumbled as he stared at Roman. "No idea."

+++

LMJ