22.

Wake Up_We Need You.

Outcast Coven Territory.

A flash of light burst in the sky, it was a signal, a vain warning, like any other nights prior, this was their call, they were coming yet again, Amon stood waiting, watching as they marched in organized hoards, mystics and beasts, all out for blood. "This seems unusual." Lex whispered as he stood up next to his friend, behind both of them was an army of twenty, their personally trained army, those who would die defending their leaders and the witches they vowed to protect.

"They seem to be getting aggressive." Amon stated as a beam of cobalt light hit the tree line turning everything to ice, that was the start of yet again another battle. Kirk was the one infront, the cobalt gleam rolled off his skin like scales, Amon was the first one to retaliate as he vanished and appeared infront of the boy slashing his abdomen with a blood blade, the witch was no pushover as he dodged and sent a maelstrom toward the vampire, Amon smirked as he cut through it and began close combat with the witch, they fought harder, faster and stronger with each blow delivered.

Kirk smirked as he saw the neutral look on Amon's face, he knew he could gain an advantage if he poked a little. "You would defend the witches, when your mother was killed by one." He began but Amon remained unfazed, he only parried away the blade Kirk had swung, with a swift kick to his legs the witch was sailing away in the air, Amon followed but when he attacked the witch had transformed himself into an ice dragon that opened its jaws and grabbed the vampire slamming him into the ground.

Right when Amon had been slammed into the earth Lex moved at light speed and attacked the dragon, their army of wolves and vampires were making quick work of the hoard of mystics but a few witches and banshees were untouchable and that led to them losing the upper edge in this battle. The wolf had shifted into his large beast form, using his will he created the giant mountain size wolf, with that he easily tore apart the ice dragon and destroyed a portion of the army along with it, he concentrated his mana by his jaws creating spheres of energy that he launched in five different directions, they all exploded destroying most of the army and injuring if not killing the mystics who they were fighting against, having severely depleted himself the giant wolf vanished leaving only Lex in his wolf form heaving, he was tired of the constant fights, but he would still fight to make sure Roman was alright, to keep him safe.

Amon was by his side appearing from nothing. "Don't over do it, that's what they want, to drain us so that when they launch an attack we can't defend." The vampire advised his friend who now stood upright. "Understood." The wolf growled out as they readied themselves to fight the remaining eight mystics, witches, fae and banshees, they had all sided with the witches of the coven leaving the vampires and the wolves to defend themselves. "Give up." A banshee called out from the group, she was powerful, they could all tell. "And let you kill innocent mystics." A wolf from Lex's pack replied as one by one the wolves walked out from the shadows, bloody and broken but still ready to fight, none of them had died just like the vampires that appeared from blood mirrors behind Amon.

"Do you think you'll last, keep winning, at some point you'll break, and when you do, all of you will die." The witch asserted with a hiss as he looked at the wolf and vampire leaders. A silence fell over them as they prepared to attack, nothing could be heard as only fires burning and ice thawing away were the only thing to make the tense air crackle, in an instant a shadow appeared between the enemy, their blade was quick and true, heads were severed off the fae and banshee near him, with an agility only true for one other person the shadow flipped upward and cut through three more mystics, he waved his hand and from the ground tentacles appeared and wrapped themselves around Kirk and his remaining companion. "Die by the Kraken's venom." The shadow mumbled as a scream echoed in the air, it told of pain and unspeakable torture until nothing remained but the smell of seared flesh.