28.

Overprotective uncles and fathers.

~|•  The Forest.

"You need to help your own case." Thalia pointed out as Zach now had a knife by his throat. "Why am I getting treated like this?" He whined and Vincent sighed. "Zach, meet my uncle Marc, and my uncle's best friend Amon, the hybrid, his lovely mate the witch of storms, Thalia, they are my family." He introduced and Zach swallowed hard, it wasn't that he didn't know them, it was because they were his Vincent's family, and he had been flirting with him, teasingly touching him, that's why Amon almost killed him, he was being protective, if that was him being protective, he didn't want to know what Marc or the rest would do. "Please, I didn't do anything." Zach muttered and Thalia nodded. "Yes, you didn't but in a way you did, so I will put into words what the god whose knife is trained at your throat won't put, hurt Vincent, you die, make him cry, you die, make him frown, you die, lie to him and we know, you die, basically keep him happy, safe, loved, protected, and if he gets cheeky, that's your business figure it out, but if he gets hurt, or die whilst you're to protect him, you die." Thalia explained as Marc grunted with a nod and stood up, the blade at Zach's neck gone.

"Amon." She further added. "I'm sorry." The hybrid grumbled out. "Its okay." Zach mumbled his voice still squeaky with fear. "And you, be good." Thalia added as she opened her arms for the baby of their group, Vincent whined like a pup when Amon hugged him aswell, it was as if he was being smothered in dominance, money, power and love. "I will." He replied as the two of them let go. "That was one cool entrance though." Vinny stated making them all chuckle. "Sure was little Kraken." Marc replied as he kissed the boy's forehead. "Now go frolicking in the grass with your friend." He added and Vincent held Zach up and the two of them ran into the forest in a blur of speed. "I hate that he's growing up." Suddenly Amon confessed and Marc laughed, he knew he hated it too, Vincent was their baby, they would kill for him.

In an instant Thalia was wrapped in clouds that sparked grey lightning, Marc had an arsenal of weapons rotating around him, and Amon had shifted into a form only a few knew, with large bat wings on his back, the legs of a wolf and the upper body representing his combined nature. "It would be wise to come out." Marc called out as a blade whizzed past him, he waved his finger and shot it back to where it came from, on impact it exploded but no one was there to find. "This is annoying." Thalia grumbled as Amon and Marc took to the sky, she however summoned water underneath her. "Seglus mortiphina." She cast the spell as water serpents were conjured from the water and they shot out in different directions trying to find the one watching them.

Above them Amon created several lances made of blood and shot them at two figures cloaked in front of them, it hit the mark as the two witches became visible and large serpents attacked them and caught them in their jaws dragging them down to what was now an ocean. "Sanguinim mesphos arturiar." Marc cast the spell as darkness that burned the skin burst out of him and covered the entire forest they were in. "East there is two of them." He had found them and relayed it to Thalia who set the serpents on them, Marc appeared next to the girl and they joined hands. "Derivio entant manstra." The two cast the spell together making the water black as a starless sky. "Find them." They spoke in unison as the water pulled together into  creatures which resembled Amon's form and they went on to hunt, soon enough explosions were heard and they headed right for the explosions. "Burning will." They were just in time to hear Ember cast the spell and her burning light shined brightly, destroying the unispell but not the illusion of darkness Marc had created, Amon now in his regular form set his lances on the girl and she did her best to dodge until Thalia surrounded her in a minefield and above her a barrage of shade weapons were waiting to just nick her skin and she would die.