Bonus [1]: The Reveal.

Bonus Chapter One: "The Reveal."

"Gosh I'm so nervous," Rosé let out a huge breath.

"Hey, it'll be okay." Jungkook held her hand in reassurance and interlaced their fingers. "Whatever happens, we'll get through it together."

She nodded. "Hopefully it'll all be okay."

"It will."

Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Let's do this." And they walked into the auditorium, hand in hand.

The moment they stepped in and took their places on the small stage where two chairs were placed for them, the reporters opposite them were stunned upon seeing their clasped hands.

However, they got over their shock real soon and started taking pictures, making sure they get the connection captures.

The couple waited until the flashes died down a little and Rosé picked up her mic, starting to speak first.

"Good evening everyone. We know this is sudden so we will explain the situation. Hence, please calm down."

"Yes please," Jungkook seconded. "We also hope you will take this news well."

Jungkook looked at Rosé briefly before he let the words out. "Blackpink's Rosé and I are dating."

The intense scribbling of notes and camera flashes were immediate. Numerous questions were raised, the reporters taking over one another.

The YG staff present there, calmed down the crowd and requested them to ask one at a time. Minutes later, the chaos lessened and the questions were clearer.

"Since when have you been dating?" one of the reporters asked.

"16 June 2021 so almost a year," Rosé answered.

"How did you guys get together?" someone else questioned.

"After our dating scandal, our agencies and us met up to discuss the resolution. We got acquainted through that and then I became friends with him and his band." She answered.

"So the whole of BTS are close to you Rosè-shi?" The same reporter asked.

"Close? They'll rip me apart if I hurt her in the smallest way possible. They see her as their own sister you see?" Jungkook chuckled and the auditorium burst into light laughs.

"Would you say that you are close to the Blackpink members?" another reporter asked Jungkook.

"Quite. I'm close to them but it's hard to meet them when each member goes to a different country every chance they get," He joked as Rosé gently slapped his forearm, the cute interaction getting captured on camera.

"Who is the closest to you among the other six BTS members Rosé-shi?"

"They're all really close but if I must choose, Yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa are the ones." She said after much contemplation.

"How about you Jungkook-shi?"

"I would say Lisa. We cannot be put in the same room or we'll fight like Tom and Jerry." He said, laughing. "But she's the one I'm most comfortable apart from Rosé, not just in the group, but generally among girls. But of course Jisoo and Jennie noona are also really amazing sisters."

Rosé's heart warmed at his words. The way he spoke about her members being his sisters proved how deep their trust and relationship was.

"What would you like to tell your fans?"

"I would like to request for the understanding of blinks and army. I am not going to apologise because as rude as it may sound, this our personal life and I believe we have the right to love the people of our choice. Hence please respect our decisions. We still love you guys, and I would like to thank everyone who are willing to give us your support." Rosé spoke confidently.