#52: Never felt better.

Chapter Fifty-Two: "Never felt better."

"Um Jungkook, let's not-" she started but was cut off by Jungkook.

"Shh honey, I'm watching" he silenced the girl sitting on his lap as his eyes focused on the TV screen.

"Yea but-" she got interrupted again.

"Chae, I've watched enough drama to know that it's an intimate scene after this. I mean obviously right? The main characters just solved their misunderstandings," Jungkook responded.

Rosé sighed. It would be fine if it was any other drama but this was her drama. She was the female lead and the scene that was about to come next was going to be a little intimate with the male lead, Park Seo Joon which was something she did not want her boyfriend to watch but he was being adamant.

She felt his arms around her waist tighten as his eyes watched Seo Joon pulling on-screen Rosé closer to him by the waist, lightly kissing her. Rosé had asked if actual kisses could be omitted in the drama but obviously it couldn't. The main genre was romance and moreover it was a Park Seo Joon drama. The team had however been kind enough to reduce the intimacy but it wasn't completely omitted. Rosé reassured Jungkook by snuggling closer to him but he didn't seem to notice as his jaw clenched at the scene in front.

"Jungkook, this is why I told you I wouldn't do it" she sighed, her hand at the side of his neck, forcing him to look at the real her instead of the actress one.

"I know and I told you I'll be fine."

"But you're not!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Coz I know you Jungkook. I know you and I can see that you're jealous and worse, insecure" she said, a tear sliding down her face. It was all her fault. She shouldn't have done it.

"Babe? Are you crying?" he asked, a little alarmed as he kissed the tear away.

"I'm so sorry, it's my fault." she apologised.

"No it isn't. I was the one who made you take up the role. Rosie, you're just doing your work. That was part of your work and I understand," he reassured her.

He pulled her closer such that she sat on his outstretched legs, her legs straddling him while his arms circled around her waist. "What did I ask for you to do when I'm jealous?" he asked.

"Assure you?" she said more like a question, looking at him through her lashes.

"Then what are you waiting for?" he asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

She smiled before pressing her lips onto his in a sweet kiss. Her arms snaked around his neck, pushing his head closer to hers as she kissed him. Jungkook let her dominate him, just holding her by her side as he wanted to see what his shy innocent angel could do. He felt her tongue trace his bottom lip but he didn't open his mouth, wanting to give her a challenge.

He gasped when she bit down on his lower lip, hard. His lips parted involuntarily, giving her the access he had denied. Her tongue skillfully stroked against his as she explored every nook of his sweet mouth.

He groaned in pleasure as she pulled his bottom lip with her teeth and pressed her core against his groin. He could no longer stay still so his hands unwrapped from her waist to remove her shirt when her hands caught his wrists, pinning them above his head. She kissed along his jawline and down his neck. She located her lips right at his left collar bone, where his weak spot was located, and sucked harshly on it.

She smirked as she felt him suck in a sharp breath. Her hand slipped under his flimsy shirt, making him shudder at her touch as her fingers skimmed his abdomen. Her hand slowly inched up, all the way to his chest, placing it directly over his heart, feeling his heart beat.

"You're heart is beating rather fast," she teased, lifting her head back up to look at him.

"You know why," he muttered.

"Why Jungkook?"

"Because of you baby, only you.." he admitted. "Now kiss me."

"Demanding." She quipped.

"And you love it." He looked into her eyes, his longing clear in his gaze. "Kiss me babe."

Rosé gladly did and released her hold on his arms. The moment she did, one of his hands pressed into her hip bone while the other slipped under her shirt, his movements urgent.

She moaned as she felt him kiss her neck. She lifted the hem of his shirt, over his head and threw it on the floor. He only gave a her a second to admire his taut chest before he kissed her again.

She could feel him unbuttoning her shirt and she shrugged it off. "Beautiful" he murmured before kissing her directly on her mouth, pulling her in closer. Just like that, the atmosphere grew hotter and hotter around them as things got steamier. Rosé could only remember Jungkook fumble in her drawer as he kissed her, for a condom before she completely immersed herself into him, his jealousy and her guilt all leaving.

-

"OH MY GOD!" Rosé screamed as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

"I guess you could say... I fell for you," Jungkook joked badly which was quickly followed by a grimace as he lay on the ground.

"You literally just rolled down the entire flight of stairs how are you even alive?" Rosé asked as she stood rooted to the ground.

"Hey guys, I came to crash- Oh damn!" Jimin's eyes widened as he took in the sight of Jungkook on the floor. "Why are you laying on the floor?"

"I lost something..." Jungkook groaned.

"Lost what?"

"Balance."

It was now Jimin's turn to fall on the floor due to laughter as he understood what happened. Rosé shook her head at that with a small smile on her face as she helped Jungkook up.

"Are you okay?" she asked, helping him to sit on the chair.

"Never felt better!" He said with obvious fake enthusiasm.

"Let me see, where does it hurt?" she asked. She looked over his body, not lingering anywhere.

"Slightly at my hip but it's just a dull throb. I'm fine," He replied.

"Sure?"

"Yep."

"Alright then, come on. I made waffles for breakfast." She gestured to the dining table and the two men scurried over. She laughed, joining them.

"Hyung, what did you come over for?" Jungkook asked with a mouthful of waffle and whipped cream.

"For fun! I had nothing to do so I came over." He replied nonchalantly. "Chae the waffles are really good."

"Don't you think you're crashing way too much? Every time we want to be alone you turn up," Jungkook frowned.

"Yah you are not being subtle in telling me to get out," Jimin flicked his forehead.

"Hyung...." Jungkook whined, rubbing the area.

"Aish this kid, I'm leaving after eating anyway. I've got plans with Taemin hyung." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't be too happy, I'm coming back at night with Taehyung," He added upon seeing Jungkook's happy doe eyes which immediately narrowed at the last statement.

"Whyyy?" He asked exasperated.

"Maknae line sleepover!" He shouted, finishing the last of his food. "See you guys soon," He messed up Jungkook's hair, making the maknae even more annoyed, and did the same to Rosé who had ignored their entire conversation as she did not want to get involved in their silly banter, before skipping out of the house.