#20: Hot Italian Man.

Chapter Twenty: "Hot Italian Man."

"OH MY GOD, you're making me regret ever giving you the dog Chae," Jungkook groaned as he watched her play with the new terrier. It had only been a few hours but the little furry creature was already stealing his girlfriend's attention.

"Why? He is adorable, aren't you Hank?" she said, booping his nose as the dog lay comfortably on her lap.

"Yea and it's annoying, I should have just gotten you a fish or something," he murmured, giving Hank the stink eye.

"Gosh, Jungkook!" she laughed. "You don't have to be jealous. He is a dog for heaven's sake!"

"You're jealous?" Hobi snickered, entering the room with Taehyung.

"See this is why I told you a pet was a bad idea," Taehyung chipped in. "Girls love pets more than men." Jungkook groaned for the umpteenth time, laying back on the bed. Maybe he should have listened. Rosé chuckled. She let Hank on the ground before turning to the jealous maknae who looked like he was regretting life decisions.

"Jungkook-" but she did not get to finish her sentence because they heard a scream followed by a long string of cussing. Jimin.

Jimin did not have a good relationship with her dog. Jungkook had left Hank in Jimin's care before bringing Rosé over to give it to her. The moment she entered BTS dorm, Jimin had literally shoved the dog into her hands saying, "Please get this furry monster away from me!"

Rosé and the boys collectively sighed as they realised Hank's disappearance from the room.

"What is it Jimin-ah?" Jin asked as the four of them came down to the living room to see Jimin on the sofa, glaring at Hank who at the other end of the couch.

"I was minding my own business, lying down on the couch and eating. But this little bugger jumped out of nowhere, landed on my chest, and stole my chips!" Jimin complained.

"I can't believe you're fighting with a dog," Yoongi deadpanned as he walked into the dorm with Namjoon behind him. The two had just returned from work. They each gave Rosé a hug in greeting while Hobi got the dog away from Jimin.

"Maybe I should keep him here," Jungkook said thoughtfully, looking at the little terrier.

"Please don't." Jimin rejected the idea at once.

"Why? You literally just said you shouldn't have gotten him," Taehyung asked.

"Well, if it stays here, Rosé won't be able to give him her attention," he said, making Rosé roll her eyes. "Second, it will help me annoy Jiminie hyung." Jimin scowled while the rest laughed at the maknae's words.

"You can keep him here for the time being," Rosé said, grabbing her bag. "I can't keep it at the Blackpink house for now anyway. Jen and I are leaving for LA. Lisa is busy with her solo prep and Jisoo unnie is staying with her unnie for now as her unnie's house is closer to the set for her drama shoot."

"Are you saying this furry monster is staying?" Jimin demanded, his scowl deepening.

"Yep, good luck!" Rosé laughed, ruffling Jimin's hair playfully. "Anyway, I got to go. I'll see y'all before I leave for LA," she promised. She gave each of them a hug and bent down to kiss Jungkook's cheek before walking out the door.

"How long is she staying in LA for?" Namjoon asked, patting Hank's head.

"No idea. Jennie noona and Chae are planning to return after their work is done and they don't have a fixed date yet," Jungkook sighed.

"Yah she hasn't even left yet but you're already sad?" Jin asked, amusement dancing in his eyes as he looked at the lovesick puppy - Jungkook not Hank.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whined, a shy smile on his face as the rest of the guys laughed.

-

"Alice?" Rosé said excitedly into her phone. It has been a while since she saw or talked to her family since they were all in Australia.

"Rosieee, how are you?" her sister asked.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm great. Done getting ready for your flight to LA?"

"Mm. Almost," she said, slinging her handbag on her arm. She took a look at herself in her mirror. She had chosen to wear a high-waisted skinny ripped jeans and a black see through top. She threw on a black coat to keep herself warm during the plane ride.

"I see, anyway, I called to tell you something," Alice started, a little nervous.

"What's up?" Rosé asked, narrowing her eyes as she waited for her sister to talk.

"Okay, don't freak out but Matteo proposed to me!" Alice broke the news, her voice thick with excitement and glee.

"WHAT!" Rosé couldn't believe her ears. "Oh my gosh, congratulations Alice! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Rosie, you're the first person I broke the news to," her sister said, relieved.

"Really? I'm honoured." Rosé laughed. "You should tell Mom and Dad soon, they'll be happy. They love Matteo." Matteo was Italian but had moved to Australia alone for college. He was Alice's senior and somehow they started dating after a year.

"True, I will call them tonight. Anyway, you should come over when you can. I need to make sure you like him," Alice said.

"Alice, he's your fiancé. As long as you like him, I won't say anything."

"I know sweetie, but I'm not going to marry anyone without your approval. You're the most important person in my life Rosie, I love you."

"Aw I love you to sis. If you insist, then I'll definitely come over and meet him." Rosé promised.

"Alright, I'll hang up. Don't want to keep Jennie waiting!"

"Okay, bye sis!"

Jennie knocked on the door before coming into her room. "You done Chae?"

"Yea but guess what!"

"What?"

"Alice is getting married!"

"WHAT! To that hot Italian man?" Jennie asked, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Gosh lay off the man Jen, he's my sister's fiancé." Rosé rolled her eyes. Jennie had seen Matteo's picture in Alice's Instagram post and the first thing she said was, "He's hot."

"I know Rosie, I'm happy for her. It's not like I like him like that or anything. I'm just appreciative of his looks," Jennie defended.

"Right whatever, anyway we should go. The car's here," Rosé dragged Jennie out.

How are you guys liking the story so far? Hope it meets your expectations. If this chapter is boring, just wait a little. The next chapter will definitely be wayyy better. Byebye love u guys