#32: Park Siblings Supremacy.

Chapter Thirty-Two: "Park Siblings Supremacy."

Rosé woke up after a good night's sleep. She had been discharged from the hospital the day before and was told to rest for a while. The agency had given her the rest of the week off to energise and take care of herself.

Rosé stretched getting up. The Blackpink house was unusually quiet which could only mean the girls were already gone for work. She glanced up the clock to realise that it was half past eight. No wonder the girls had already left.

Rosé sighed, her muscles aching a little as she stretched, before going to the bathroom to take a warm shower and loosen up her stiff body. The amount of time she had spent sleeping had made her stiff everywhere. She then put on a green crop top with white denim shorts. While she was drying her hair, she heard the doorbell ring. She set down the hairdryer and walked down the stairs to open up. One of her members probably had forgotten something at home.

She was pleasantly surprised when she saw Jin, Jimin and Jungkook standing at her doorstep. She welcomed them in with a wide smile. Jimin entered first, throwing himself on her in a messy hug.

"How are you princess?" He asked. The BTS members had a habit of calling her 'Princess' occasionally, like BamBam, but Yoongi and Jimin used the nickname a lot. Not to forget Jungkook as well but he had so many nicknames for her, she didn't know which he used more.

"I'm a lot better." She returned the hug.

"Off." Jungkook seethed. "Off my girlfriend." and Jimin let go at his request.

Before Jungkook could say a word, Jin pushed past them inside, following Jimin but not forgetting to greet and ruffle Rosé's hair. Jungkook shook his head with a small smile before enveloping her in a warm hug. "Have you eaten?"

"Nope." Her voice was muffled by his shirt. She looked up at his with a smile, a lot happier now that he was with her. Just as they were about to kiss, Jimin interrupted them.

"Off. Off my sister." He badly mimicked Jungkook from before, and laughing after while Rosé laughed with him.

"Seriously?" Jungkook rolled his eyes but could not stop the smile on his face. His hyung was such a dork. "She won't be your sister if she wasn't my girlfriend." He reasoned.

"As if. We all got to know her at the same time. Why would it matter if she was dating you or not. She would always be my sister." Jimin slung an arm around the girl who smiled at his words. "You may be her boyfriend but the Park siblings are superior to Rosékook."

"Sure sure." Jungkook said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Before any of them could continue, Jin disrupted them. "Chaeyoung-ah, leave them to sort their argument out. I cooked this morning at the dorm and brought the food over for you."

At the mention of food, she let go off Jungkook's hand and shook off Jimin's arm around her and skipped over to Jin, locking her arm with his and walking to the dining table.

"And Jin hyung wins, not us." Jungkook remarked with a frown.

"Well, he can cook her food which is legit her most favourite thing in the world. You and I can't compete with that." Jimin responded. "Just be happy being able to cook is not something she looks for in her boyfriend."

Jungkook's frown turned into a thoughtful expression. Maybe it wasn't something she expected him to do but he knew how happy she would be if he cooked for her.

-
Rosé rubbed her eyes, trying to rid the tiredness from the day. She had just finished practice as her rest week was over and she was back to work. She frowned as she parked her car in the garage. The lights were on but no one was supposed to be home at the Blackpink House.