#31: BamBam.

Chapter Thirty-One: "BamBam."

"How is she now, Lisa?" Jungkook asked, the moment he reached the ward where the three Blackpink members were waiting outside the door, along with their manager.

It was the day after Rosé was admitted in the hospital. The paparazzi had stayed for a while and so the boy band had waited for it to all clear out while the Blackpink members took turns to update them frequently. Jungkook had made sure they did by calling them a thousand times throughout the day. Amidst his worry, he was thankful for their tolerance of him.

Now that the media had all cleared out and the members thankfully had a day off, they had arrived at the hospital. Rosé was in a VIP ward so they did not have to worry about getting caught visiting her. They just had to be careful of not not getting caught on their way into the hospital.

"The doctor's checking inside. It was exhaustion. She had been going through her menstrual cycle. She apparently has this condition called vasovagal syncope." Lisa replied.

"What's that?" Jimin asked, listening closely as well.

"Well according to the doctor, it caused a sudden drop of blood pressure. Rosé normally is very affected when she's going through menstruation. So that pain and weakness, along with the exhaustion from the frequent travelling and work, had taken a toll on her, causing her to faint." Jennie repeated the doctor's words from before. Just as she finished, the doctor exited the ward. The ten of them immediately approached the doctor.

"Is she okay, doctor?" Taehyung asked.

"Not to worry. She will up very soon. She has been on drips since yesterday but we will disconnect it as soon as she wakes up. We will monitor her till tomorrow and then she will be ready to go if everything's alright." He assured them.

"Are there any dietary requirements?" Yoongi asked.

"Not at all. This is quite common and does not pose serious threat. She just needs to rest and eat well." The doctor said before excusing himself when they thanked him.

They opened the door of the ward, entering the spacious room while Rosé 's manager had politely waited outside. Jungkook rushed in to see Rosé in the middle on a hospital bed, an IV connected to her. Her hair was down and she was dressed in a white hospital gown. Her eyes closed and she looked paler than usual.

"Hyung." Jungkook called Jin, pulling him aside before he went to see his girlfriend. Jin raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"Can you go and get Rosé all her favourite food? Pop tarts, muffins, dakkochi, everything. Except avocadoes." He added, dragging Jin out of the ward.

"Sure, will do." Jin made a thumbs-up.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook appreciated his help before turning around to go back in.

"Wait, are you not giving me the money for the food?" Jin asked. "Jungkook?" He called again when he received no reply. The younger man just laughed without turning back to reply nor to give him the money and instead shut the door in his brother's face.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, taking her cold hand between his warm ones. He rubbed them while his eyes were trained on her. The room was silent as they all took their seats, not knowing what to say. They were all too relieved that the girl was going to be okay.

A while later, Lisa broke the silence cursing under her breath. "Fucking idiot."

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked, watching Lisa furiously type on her phone.

"This stupid BamBam can't find his way to the ward and is asking me to give clearer directions. I already said that it's the top floor and told him to turn right and come to ward 7." She gritted out before opting to go out and call her clueless friend. Just as Lisa left, Jin walked in while carrying bags of food for his dongsaeng.

"What's with her?" He asked, noticing Lisa grumbling as she walked out.

"BamBam." Jungkook said simply, not explaining. And as if that made total sense of a reason for Lisa's annoyance, Jin nodded in realisation. It was in BamBam's nature to be able to rile anyone up so he did not question it.

Jin was about to say something when they heard soft stirring. Jungkook averted his attention back to Rosé who was opening her eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"CHAE!" the nine of them chorused. Though they did not exactly shout, the joint voices made it louder, causing Rosé to flinch.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, delicately. She nodded, trying to get up but her muscles were all stiff from lying down too long. Jungkook noticed and placed his arm on her shoulder to help her up while Namjoon did the same from the other side.

"Gosh, you're awake!" Jennie scrambled to hug her.

Namjoon gave her a pat on the head before walking over to the dial to call the nurse. The rest of them crowded around her, taking turns to hug her and ask if she was okay.

Rosé laughed weakly as she replied them. "Guys, I'm fine."

"No you're not. How many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself?" Jungkook scolded. He gently kissed her temple, making her smile.

"Don't worry. I will."

"CHAE?" BamBam's voice sounded as soon as he walked in with Yugyeom and Lisa behind him.

"Not so loud please." Rosé said as he ran over.

"Sorry, are you okay now?" He asked, softer this time. Before she could reply, Yugyeom and Lisa came over after hearing BamBam scream her name. The others distanced themselves so that Rosé won't feel suffocated from so many people around her.

"Gosh are you alright?" Lisa crashed her body with her twin in a tight hug.

"If I have to answer that one more time, I am going to puke. I'm okay Liz." Rosé assured her. She hated the situation. She knew they were only worried but she hated sympathy.

Jungkook was just relieved to see his girlfriend alright, conversing well. He was so happy that it did not even bother him when BamBam had given his girlfriend a ten second long hug or when Jimin and Taehyung had told Yugyeom and BamBam about his breakdown which they teased him for.

She was okay.