#10 : Newly weds?

Chapter Ten: "Newly weds?"

"ROSÉ?" Hoseok called, recognising the blonde girl at the front desk.

She waved over to them before turning to the front desk, collecting the room keys. She then walked towards them with a smile, her members trailing behind her. The girls greeted them which the bowed back to before each of them hugged Rosé.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rosé asked.

"We came to Busan for vacation," Jimin replied. After all their comebacks, they were on a well-deserved break. "How about you guys?"

"MV shoot and a break here and there." she replied.

"We should hang out sometime" Hobi said to which the boys and girls agreed before they got into the elevator. They were all tired even though it was only evening.

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa got out at the seventeenth floor while Namjoon, Hobi and Jimin got out at the eighteenth. Rosé, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi got out together at the nineteenth, just one level down from the top floor where the observatory was located.

They waved to each other before letting their ways to their suites, Taehyung and Jungkook in one while Yoongi and Jin shared one. Just as they entered their rooms, Jungkook held Rosé's wrist, stopping her from going in. She smiled questioningly at him as he struggled to get the words out.

"Chaeyoung-ah, how's your schedule like?" he asked.

"Mine starts next week. The first two days Jisoo unnie's photoshoot and then Jennie's. Mine and Lisa's spills over to the next week." She replied, wondering why he asked her that.

"So you're free this evening?"

"Yeah."

"Then would you... accompany me somewhere?" he asked.

"Where?"

"You'll see, I'll get you at seven." he replied before dashing into the room Taehyung and gone into, almost tripping over his own foot. Rosé laughed as she made her way into her own room. She realised it was already 6 so she had to start getting ready. She sighed as her plan to rest was more cancelled but she would be lying if she said she wasn't excited because Jungkook intrigued her in a way.

She quickly showered and slipped into an off-shoulder black mini dress with black heels. She styled her blonde hair to be in beach waves and touched a hint of matte pink lipstick to her lips, leaving the rest of her face untouched.

Soon enough, her doorbell rang. She sent a quick text to her members about her whereabouts as she knew they would all be sleeping at the moment before opening her door. There he stood in a pair of black jeans and a grey t-shirt which peeked out of the blue sweater he was wearing on top.

"Come in, let me grab my bag first." she said, stepping aside to let him in. He stepped in, his eyes not leaving her as he took a look at her outfit. She looked incredible like always. After grabbing her YSL mini bag, she realised him looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, a little self conscious.

"You-you look beautiful." he almost whispered, shy as the words sounded foreign in his mouth, but she caught it.

"Thank you," she said softly, looking down with a blush adorning her face.

"Shall we?" he asked. She nodded, shoving her key card in her bag as she followed him out. The two made their way down where a silver car was waiting. Jungkook opened the door for her before jogging over to take a seat in the driver's seat.